Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cast ewes

• 20-11-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭

What causes this?

I have one ewe thats been upside down 4 times in a month. I've had to bring her home and put her in a field that i can always see.
    She is a bit fat but nothing like she'll be in a couple of months time if she is in lamb.

They have scratching posts. None of the others have add the problem so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Has she been dipped? Some kind of itch on her back? Worth shearing her again (!)
    Perhaps leave a silage trailer or such-like in the field so she can scratch standing up?

I'm sure someone will be along soon and have better suggestions !

Or sell her, and let her die in some-one else's field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭razor8

give her two shots of ivomec injection 10 days apart and see if it does any good

Advertisement