Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Sarto Park, Naas

Options
  • 20-11-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, i'm considering renting a property in the Sarto Park area of Naas.

What's the area like? Is there anti-social behaviour or a lot of unemployment there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

Hi folks, i'm considering renting a property in the Sarto Park area of Naas.

What's the area like? Is there anti-social behaviour or a lot of unemployment there.

Thanks.

Wouldn't know the estate personally but Naas is usually quite enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭-jellybelly-

It should be a bit cheaper to rent than other areas as its not peoples first choice but my friend lives down there and I wouldn't say its rough. Most of the residents are elderly so its quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Thanks for the replies. I think i'll take a drive through it at the weekend to get an idea of the place.

From the story below, it seems there was trouble from a particular 'settled' family there. TBH, I wouldn't touch the place if i thought there were more like that around the area.

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/local-news/woman-barred-from-area-in-naas-1-1939297

• Registered Users Posts: 17 protege_moi

that family no longer resides there due to the unfortunate passing of her husband. I live quite close and its known as a nice area. Most of the people there are elderly though theres also families with young children moving back into the area too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That article has only further endeared the town of Naas to me. I remember hearing something about that at the time. A friend of mine came from up there, says it has a lot of junkies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement