Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cut the cable?

Options
  • 20-11-2013 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

hi All
    Just wondering if anyone out there has decided to cut the cable? Ive just bought a smart tv and am thinking of working with streaming options only. Is there enough out there I can choose from? Ive been reading certain articles and it states that despite technological advances one should buy a streaming box as smart tv options arent that advanced? Ive seen netflix, Amazon Prime Instant video and Hulu Plus ( us only for the moment) as well as rte player. There must be equivalent Uk and european streaming channels available as well. Im sick of the restricted options that are available on cable. I would much prefer to actively choose what I view rather than be given a restricted choice of channels in a package most of which dont interest me. Can anyone advise me on this or had anyone gone down this route? Apologies if this has already been discussed. I havent browsed all the threads yet.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement