Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is internet mandatory in a student house?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Hierro_4 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a rough idea as to what a cancellation fee would be (say cancelling a 12 month contract after 6 months) ?

€200 according to their T&C.

http://support.upc.ie/app/answers/detail/a_id/289

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭odds_on

Minier81 wrote: »
    o2 are doing great deals on dongles/hotshots 9.99€ for students and uni staff. look at the heanet offer.
    I use an O2 dongle and there is hardly a day goes by when at some stage I lose the connection. As soon as my O2 contract is up, I'm off to some other provider. The latest story I got from them was that the contract only applies to where you signed up for. Which is not a lot of use if you want to use it while travelling away from home. I have a 15 gigabyte max, but never get anywhere near that - I don't download films etc..

Luckily, where I am currently living there is also an eircom connection so when O2 goes, I just connect to eircom.

Advertisement