Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best steakhouse in the city?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Another vote for Darwins. It's the only place I keep going back to for steak.

I thought Darwins was great for steak until I had one in Fire recently, it was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Galadriel wrote: »
    I thought Darwins was great for steak until I had one in Fire recently, it was amazing.

A +1 for Fire, Best steak Ive had in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 cballrun

The CliffTownhouse on St Stephens Green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

The Grill has closed down now. It had gone downhill massively. I went there a few times when it was good and it was really really good. The last 3 times were dreadful in terms of service and customer appreciation. It put me right off going back again no matter how nice the food was.

that's terrible that it went to pot and closed.
    I hadn't been there in about 15 months so might explain that.

really was good when I was going there.
    Thanks for the heads up btw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

So was in the Butcher Grill tonight and have to say food was delicious and perfectly cooked, got a 10oz striplion steak was perfect service was perfect aswell apart from one bit were our plates were left on the table for an age whilst also waiting for a desert menu, but then again there was a large group of very drunk rugby fans who had to be asked to leave so wont hold it against them.

Food was top notch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 farrell2121

So was in the Butcher Grill tonight and have to say food was delicious and perfectly cooked, got a 10oz striplion steak was perfect service was perfect aswell apart from one bit were our plates were left on the table for an age whilst also waiting for a desert menu, but then again there was a large group of very drunk rugby fans who had to be asked to leave so wont hold it against them.

Food was top notch.

Agree totally. Have been to Butcher Grill a few times. Think its a Tuesday night they do a special on Steak. Food always excellent (steak & Fish). Staff great.

Advertisement