Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot add accounts to online banking

Options
  • 20-11-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have tried to add two accounts to my online banking. One is a savings account and the other is a current account. It has been unsuccessful and I am wondering why?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Bank of Ireland: Michelle

Hi Ballfro, 

Thanks for contacting us through Boards.ie

There could be a number of reasons why the accounts cannot be added to your 365 online profile. As we do not have account access here we cannot give you the exact reason why this has been unsuccessful. 

You will need to contact Bank of Ireland 365 to clarify, please have the details of the accounts you are trying to add to hand when calling.

You can call them on 0818 365 365 Monday to Friday 8am until midnight and 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays. 

Thanks

Michelle 

Advertisement