Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in Object Orientated Programming and Web Design

Options
  • 20-11-2013 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I'm a second year IT student. I desperately need grinds in web design, xhtml and css, also in OOP, Java in particular. Ideally I'm looking for someone who can help me with both. I'm willing to pay. Someone in Meath or North Dublin would suit geographically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Talisman

That's a large subject range to require grinds on. My suggestion would be to start with some free online resources before looking for grinds.

New Boston - XHTML & CSS Tutorials
    W3C Tutorials

There are plenty of resources for learning Java - just use a search engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

Talisman wrote: »
    That's a large subject range to require grinds on. My suggestion would be to start with some free online resources before looking for grinds.

New Boston - XHTML & CSS Tutorials
    W3C Tutorials

There are plenty of resources for learning Java - just use a search engine.

I've used both of those resources already.

My original post might not have been clear enough. I need someone who can help explain how all of those things work together in a responsive website. I also need help understanding Java and how to write programs myself.

I'm currently in year 2 of a level 8 degree in Business and IT and I'm struggling with the 2 code modules. I'm not failing those modules but, I'm not doing as well as I should be. That's why I want the grinds. I feel some one on one tuition will benefit me.

Advertisement