Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Survey Online SME Owners

Options
  • 20-11-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm doing my final year dissertation and need to survey owners of Irish SMEs that trade online.

Pretty much anyone that has been in business for over a year and runs an online store or the online component of their business is significant (doesn't have to be direct sales). You could be a sole trader working alone or a LTD with two dozen employees.

If you could reply (or pm) with contact details I'll give access to the survey.

It should only take about five minutes to complete. :) It'd be a huge help. And when I've completed my research I'll make the final document available to any respondents who might find the results useful to their business.

Thanks!

Dean

Ps. The reason I can't give public access to the survey here is because I need to make sure that

a) The person is from said company / business
    b) The survey cannot be open to general public

Advertisement