Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this taxi driver?

• 20-11-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I need this taxi drivers contact details. I only know his name is Terry Butler and he drives a blue/silver minivan.
    I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: I want to see no private details being put in the open forum.

If posters wish to contact the OP via PM regarding why he/she is looking for an individual, that is fine, but nothing of a personal nature be it a personal phone number, home address etc is to be put in this forum.

OP if you are looking for a particular driver and the matter is related to taxi matters, then contacting the taxi firm would make more sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭redron74

Most taxi drivers are self employed, and many work independently of the various taxi firms.
    If you get into a taxi at a rank or flag one down, you will probably not be aware of the company, if any, that the driver might be affiliated with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

You could start by asking the authorities but they'll want to know why you want his details before releasing them.

Do you know his plate or driver number as that would help ID him

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

The taxi regulators have an app for checking on the drivers as the drivers name, photo and taxi number are in the public domain, though it works in reverse where you can get the drivers name and (some) details from the roof number...

I'm sure the regulator will be happy to help you if its something that's not a problem, or deal with a problem if that's what you're after.

Advertisement