Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Logo design

Options
  • 20-11-2013 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello, I'm looking for someone who could make a logo for charity upcoming event in Limerick city. I have the idea but don't know how to work with PhotoShop.
    Please send me message
    Thank you:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Could you give more info on the event itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LimerickDiva

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Could you give more info on the event itself?
    Hello,
    We are organasing multicultural evening for next year 1st of March at Milk Market. There will be a performances from different countries, food tasting from local foreign restaurants, vendors, workshops, kids and adult entertainment and much much more.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭castaway_lady

Why not email some of the colleges in Limerick who do graphic design/ art and design and offer a small prize for a logo design competition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LimerickDiva

Why not email some of the colleges in Limerick who do graphic design/ art and design and offer a small prize for a logo design competition?

Ur absolutely right, will try LIT also...thank you

Advertisement