Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Room (& The Room 2)

Options
  • 20-11-2013 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else played this? It's by far the best "room escape" game I've come accross. Very, very well put together with great attention to detail. The Room 2 is set for release for iPad only on 12-12-13, and all other devices in Jan 14. Can't wait!

Anyone else looking forward to this?

http://fireproofgames.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

I really enjoyed this game. got a little "internet help" for some of the puzzles.

glad that there's a new one coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭brevity

It really is an excellent game, very atmospheric and even a bit spooky as well. Looking forward to the release in the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Only a few hours to go now for iPad owners! :D

Here are a few screen shots on their Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/FireproofGames?hc_location=timeline

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Can't wait for the android release!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Completed already! :p
    Slightly harder than the first episode, but much more fun! Took 3 hours non stop to finish. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Can't wait for the android release!

Same. Only completed the 1st episode & epilogue today. Absolutely brilliant puzzle game!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Looking forward to the release of the second one on iPhone. I have a soft spot for elaborate opening mechanisms, and the first game delivered on that underappreciated genre, plus a bat**** insane ending to boot :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sequel out on iPhone now! Played the first two rooms, the atmosphere is insanely creepy, the boxes deliciously complex :)

Excellent news. Looking forward to getting stuck into it over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

I hadn't heard of it before til I read this thread yesterday, and I downloaded and completed the first one since then :eek:
    Very addictive and creepy. I'm all over the second one as soon as I can get it (Android)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have to keep the sound turned off. The atmospheric music makes me anxious!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Finished the Room and Epilogue on Android and now looking forward to The Room 2, think it's the first game I've actually played right through on my phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Picked it up and completed 2 on android this weeked. Absolutely loved it.
    Seemed easier then the 1st overall but the more expansive puzzles made up for it.
    Much creepier too

The Room 3 is out on Android - 4.99 - downloading as well speak.

**** you productivity!

Advertisement