Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michel Roux - French Pork Pie

Options
  • 20-11-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Was watching Masterchef - The Professionals last night and thought the pies looked fab. Pork, apple and chestnuts in puff pastry - yumm. I have been googling, but haven't found anything that comes close. MR's recipe would be my preference - any help is appreciated!

BTW: Also liked the look of his Pommes Macaire recently and made them successfully - have to stop watching cookery programmes, the list of recipes to try gets longer and longer :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

If you look at the Cooking With Masterchef book on google books you can actually see that recipe on the book preview section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Brilliant - thanks a million. Project for the weekend sorted. MR made inividual pies, but I think I'll go with the big one, less hassle ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

The recipes all look good! Tragically I may have to put it on my want list...

Advertisement