Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to recall the name of a book

Options
  • 20-11-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I am trying to recall the name of a book I saw in Dunnes. It was beside Philomena but is fiction and was 6.95 euro

Ithink it would be recent publication. All i can recall is it was about a man who had become successful in his field and things going well but one night he had some sort of flashback or nightmare... about his past I presume.

I would like to read it but when I went back it was gone and I have not seen it in any other shop. If that rings a bell with anyone I would appreciate if they would post. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭blastit

My apologies it is not fiction, it is this book He was writing a song when he got the flash back. Kinda gone off it now as its mis lit

Advertisement