Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Accommodation in Waterford

Options
  • 20-11-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me. I'm going to be working in Waterford for the month of December and am looking for accommodation in the city. I'd prefer somewhere on my own, an apartment, or am willing to house share also. I've called a few agents and nobody has anything short term at the moment. Does anybody know of anyone looking to rent an apartment or a room in a house for one month? My contract might be extended so I might be looking for something more long term, but unfortunately I won;t know until mid December. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

It might be worth giving the accommodation office in WIT a call, they might be able to give you a few names. If you drive, you would probably manage to get some short term holiday accommodation in tramore/Dunmore east...

or this is very central - http://www.daft.ie/holiday-homes/poleberry-waterford-city-waterford/25780/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZLaura

Thanks for that, didn't think of Tramore. Will have a look and see whats available there. Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

WIT have accommodation available until Christmas if that's any use.
    Accommodation

Short Term Stays Now Available Until Christmas

For Further Information

Contact Linda on 051-302615 or email accommodation@wit.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

I am hoping to start a 6 month course at WIT in the Autumn.

I will only be staying in Waterford for 3 nights a week.

Apart from that I will be in Cork.

What are my best options?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Hoster

Adrian4 wrote: »
    I am hoping to start a 6 month course at WIT in the Autumn.

I will only be staying in Waterford for 3 nights a week.

Apart from that I will be in Cork.

What are my best options?

Unless you get a good deal in hotel itll probably still be better to house share.

Youd pick up a small room for 40 a week then maybe another 10 for bills.

Lots of students would only be there 5 nights a week any so your not that much different really.

Advertisement