Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FUT: Buying Packs

Options
  • 20-11-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Why do people buy packs in FUT?

I have opened a few and from doing a quick scan on forums across the internet and youtube videos. It seems to me that buying packs in FUT is throwing coins away.

I would guess that the players opening the majority of packs are using coins they have purchased and not earned.

Anyone that consistently uses earned coins to buy packs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Why do people buy packs in FUT?

I have opened a few and from doing a quick scan on forums across the internet and youtube videos. It seems to me that buying packs in FUT is throwing coins away.

I would guess that the players opening the majority of packs are using coins they have purchased and not earned.

Anyone that consistently uses earned coins to buy packs?

Its gambling that's why, the idea that you can get a Ronaldo or Messi drives the market.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have 6 different teams. I don't need a 7th, so don't need coins to build another team.
    The upgrades for those 6 teams would cost 200,000 coins and I couldn't be bothered trying to save up that much.

So when I get 7500, I buy a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

kin' mental money to be spending. Had a look at their 'best value' offer for 99€ or thereabouts. Madness!

Advertisement