Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

video game development

• 20-11-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

hey guys and gals

i'm currently studying video game development and have a small favor to ask myself and 2 buddies out of college have started a white box prototype of chariot racing meets Mario kart for a college assignment and are looking for some feed back on what you's think we could improve on for the main development of the game. there's a quick multiplayer playable version on this webpage http://paulydesigns.weebly.com/ and a VERY small survey ha
    any information back whether it be good or bad would really help.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

pauly1986 wrote: »
    hey guys and gals

i'm currently studying video game development and have a small favor to ask myself and 2 buddies out of college have started a white box prototype of chariot racing meets Mario kart for a college assignment and are looking for some feed back on what you's think we could improve on for the main development of the game. there's a quick multiplayer playable version on this webpage http://paulydesigns.weebly.com/ and a VERY small survey ha
    any information back whether it be good or bad would really help.
    cheers

Thanks i enjoyed that. I left feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pauly1986

cheers bud

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pauly1986

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Hi,

It's an original take on the racing genre and there's potential. It seems that the turning rate of the chariot is constant. Might work better if it turns more rapidly at lower speeds. This might add more depth to the controls, and is probably realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BolaGaming

I like the idea but I don't like how it automatically goes forward. I don't know if you intended that but prefer to be in control of if and when I accelerate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement