Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography revision books

• 20-11-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

I am teaching myself geography this year so I need to stock up on revision books :eek: . So far, I have exam skills and Geography SRPS by edco anybody know any other good ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

thelad95 wrote: »
    I am teaching myself geography this year so I need to stock up on revision books :eek: . So far, I have exam skills and Geography SRPS by edco anybody know any other good ones?

you don't need anymore, trust me, and you don't need to learn every question either. I have a list of essential questions to learn that I can pm you, if you need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Leaving Certificate 2014

oncex wrote: »
    you don't need anymore, trust me, and you don't need to learn every question either. I have a list of essential questions to learn that I can pm you, if you need them.

Any chance that I could get that list? :D haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Any chance that I could get that list? :D haha

Can I get it too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Leaving2015

Me too ! I know there's a good book by Eleanor Solon called a theramtic approach to geography .. It's not very well known but my teacher says it has a clear full mark answer on every long question so far . It might be worth investing in !

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Leaving2015

Me too ! I know there's a good book by Eleanor Solon called a theramtic approach to geography .. It's not very well known but my teacher says it has a clear full mark answer on every long question so far . It might be worth investing in !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

oncex wrote: »

Could I get that too? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Tesco TripleChicken

Geography Model Answers by Educate.ie is probably the best revision book. It has answers to almost every (if not every) question that has ever come up. A lot more pages than the other sample answer books too.

Advertisement