Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance from Cabinet to house for efibre?

Options
  • 20-11-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi,

They are rolling out efibre next june in my area. 

What is the maximum distance between a  house and the  nearest cabinet to deliver efibre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

nulabert wrote: »
    Hi,

What is the maximum distance between a  house and the  nearest cabinet to deliver efibre?
    0-200m upto 70mb 201m-300m upto 60mb 301m-500m upto 50mb 501m-700m upto 40mb 701m-900m upto 30mb 901m-1000m upto 25mb 1001m-1200m upto 18mb 1201m-2000m upto 15mb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Hi nulabert

The maximum distance is usually 1 to 1.5KM.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Hi nulabert

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.  

Is there a map of the proposed locations of cabinets for the June 2014 roll out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi nulabert

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.  

Is there a map of the proposed locations of cabinets for the June 2014 roll out?
    Hi nulabert

Unfortunately not, network and operational plans to this detail are not available I'm afraid.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement