Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which online college? IT Blanchardstown vs IT Sligo

Options
  • 21-11-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

Im just looking for a bit of advice! I'm thinking of doing my level 8 in electronic or computer engineering online. I have done my level 7 in electronic engineering in sligo and found it great but its just the cost! ITB is 2 grand cheaper to do its computer engineering in mobile systems online, Whats it like? Any other colleges? It has to be online though because i'm working. Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭castaway_lady

Without having specific experience of either college Id be going for the one with the most opportunities and earning potential in the medium term to long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sweeney264

I suppose the electronic engineering would be a broader course and therefore provide the most opportunities, even if it is more expensive! Earning potential will hopefully be good, not to sure how the two would compare. I guess i should just take out the bigger loan! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Didn't know you could study online with IT Blanchardstown can you link me in ?

Advertisement