Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year 20 week minor at UCC

• 21-11-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just procrastinating from study at the moment :D

I'm currently studying in a university in the Netherlands and we will have an opportunity to study a minor for 20 weeks in our fourth semester. I would like to do this in Cork as that's where I'm from and where my family are. There isn't as yet any info from my own uni regarding this, but I'm just at soft planning stages at the moment so wanted to check if there are any options at UCC before getting my hopes up further. Does anyone know anyone else from abroad doing a minor as an undergraduate, or have any information about available courses?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it's very common in science at least to have students from all over Europe in classes for various amounts of time - undergrads and postgrads doing modules either full or part time, and sitting exams. I've seen them have exams early to work with the schedule of their home university.
    I don't think you'd have a problem.

Advertisement