Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Online

Options
  • 21-11-2013 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I've purchased 280$ worth of gear online and they have yet to deliver or even email me when they will be shipped. I purchased them on the 18/09/13 and the website said they take up to 8 weeks to ship. I received an email to say that I had ordered and the website is twinsspecial.com and the website does seem to be the official one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Brenty

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise you to attempt to contact the company again and ask them to advise you when to expect the shipping of your purchase.

If they fail to respond or you feel you wish to cancel the order completely but are having no success dealing with the company, you can print and complete a Visa Debit Dispute Form here if you purchased with your Visa Debit Card. Please ensure you input your full Visa Debit Card number on the form. You will also need to send proof of all correspondence you have sent or received from the company and post this with the form. Please post to the address printed on the form. 

If you used your Bank of Ireland Credit Card for the purchase it will be best to contact Credit Cards directly on 0818 251 251 or from abroad 00353 5677 57747. You can raise your concerns with a representative.

If you feel the website could be fraudulent, we would advise you to contact Lost & Stolen Cards on 1890 706 706 or 00 353 56775 7007 from abroad to have your card cancelled and reissued.

If you have any further concerns or queries please let us know. We are happy to assist.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement