If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additional info on TV

Options
  • 21-11-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi,

Was talking to Ciaran yesterday with a few further questions regarding the TV, any update reqarding a proposed callback to me.

Regards,
    Dermot.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dermondo.

We have been speaking to our Panasonic rep who is to call us back today with some info regarding your question regarding USB recording.

As soon as he gives us a call I will be straight in touch.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Her Dermondo.

This what what our Pana rep has to say on the subject:

Just got in touch with the office. As we thought, the GT50 cannot 'multi-task' whilst using the USB record feature. It is designed solely for timer recordings on standby.

Whilst I haven't been able to test the GT60 - it would be fair to assume that it wouldn't be any different.

However, the VT65 has dual twin tuners two freesat and two terrestrial and It does allow much more freedom when recording on to an external HDD. For example he can pause live tv, series recording and even record one programme whilst watching another.

Obviously there is a price increase from the GT series however with the additional upgrade in picture quality your customer may be swayed towards it.

Just finally, the ext HDD would need to be USB3.0 and have a minimum of 256GB storage.

I hope this is of help.

Any other questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Her Dermondo.

This what what our Pana rep has to say on the subject:

Just got in touch with the office. As we thought, the GT50 cannot 'multi-task' whilst using the USB record feature. It is designed solely for timer recordings on standby.

Whilst I haven't been able to test the GT60 - it would be fair to assume that it wouldn't be any different.

However, the VT65 has dual twin tuners two freesat and two terrestrial and It does allow much more freedom when recording on to an external HDD. For example he can pause live tv, series recording and even record one programme whilst watching another.

Obviously there is a price increase from the GT series however with the additional upgrade in picture quality your customer may be swayed towards it.

Just finally, the ext HDD would need to be USB3.0 and have a minimum of 256GB storage.

I hope this is of help.

Any other questions please let me know.
    Hi,

Many thanks for the info, I will be in touch.

Regards,
    Dermot.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.