Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

Argos Kilkenny

Quick in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MiaMau

mac1961 wrote: »
    Argos Kilkenny

Quick in stock

Argos Cork Mahon 4 in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

I picked one up this morning in smartspot in the square in tallaght..they had 15 in stock and there was 11 of this there.
    Best of luck to everyone on this hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

An Post just delivered my Amazon order. Was sitting in Ballymount since Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Instead of posting there's stock in a certain argos store why not reserve them for people who might want them, just a thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

MiaMau wrote: »
    Argos Cork Mahon 4 in stock

Aaaaarghhhh can't believe I missed these :(

Sligo 3 in stock KZ

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Instead of posting there's stock in a certain argos store why not reserve them for people who might want them, just a thought

Tried that myself. 2 had popped up in Dundalk. 1 available when reserving but was gone by time i was going through process.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Wexford 5+ GO GO GO !!!!

• Advertisement

Ok managed to get one for wexford if someone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Missus_smurf

Can I pls pls get the Wexford one I live here and hubby wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

Fair play to everyone in here looking for others, hoping one turns up around the Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jmillz

Would love the wexford one! Have been looking for weeks now!

Ok managed to get one for wexford if someone wants it.

Sorry gone PM first to contact me which was Dunne106

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Missus_smurf

Back to f5ing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Fingers crossed for some stock today in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

If anyone has a Kilkenny one to spare, or anywhere in South East, I'd appreciate it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Four in Cork(Queens) gone before I could reserve one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Guys what id are you using for check argos, I'm In work today and it's quiet so I'm happy to keepa look out and reserve stock if I see it

• Advertisement

If anyone got a Cork code, I'd greatly appreciate one. I have a Killarney code for swap if that makes any difference

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Guys what id are you using for check argos, I'm In work today and it's quiet so I'm happy to keepa look out and reserve stock if I see it

All the bundles coming up today seems to be 1447947

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

jArgHA wrote: »

Ok if I have any luck I'll post up

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kevinr7213

If anyone got a Cork code, I'd greatly appreciate one. I have a Killarney code for swap if that makes any difference

Hi on the off chance you get a cork one and u or anyone else does not need the killarney one I would really app your killarney one. I know its a bit cheeky. Sorry really desperate. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Seems that you are very unlucky when it comes to reservations. Always able to have one, and never close enough. Hope you get one in this round.
    You definitely deserve it.

Hi guys just spoke to my son in the UK, john Lewis have a big shipment in and are distributing it between warehouses and should be up on their website, she told him to keep an eye today, tomorrow and the latest Monday, she also made a comment about it being like when the iPad was released let out a little to cause panic then flood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

she also made a comment about it being like when the iPad was released let out a little to cause panic then flood.

Sony have pretty much confirmed that this isn't the case. The demand for the console is outrageous all over the world and they'd gain nothing from an "artificial feeding frenzy"

12,000 PS4's were made available on Amazon.com last week and they sold in 27 minutes. They simply cannot manufacture them fast enough! Great to see it in truth.

Source:
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/12/13/jack-tretton-we-sold-12000-ps4s-on-amazon-last-week-in-27-minutes/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LeonieD

Hi guys just spoke to my son in the UK, john Lewis have a big shipment in and are distributing it between warehouses and should be up on their website, she told him to keep an eye today, tomorrow and the latest Monday, she also made a comment about it being like when the iPad was released let out a little to cause panic then flood.

I have been watchin this for a couple of weeks,I spoke to them too they are gettin 100 ps4 in for online saless, but I also noticed they have risen the price by 90 pound since Friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Sony have pretty much confirmed that this isn't the case. The demand for the console is outrageous all over the world and they'd gain nothing from an "artificial feeding frenzy"

12,000 PS4's were made available on Amazon.com last week and they sold in 27 minutes. They simply cannot manufacture them fast enough! Great to see it in truth.

Source:
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/12/13/jack-tretton-we-sold-12000-ps4s-on-amazon-last-week-in-27-minutes/

Sony had 6yrs to organise this new console, I don't buy that hype story. It's a marketing tactic all console launches are the same. I recall queuing for 4hours day before Christmas Eve 5yrs ago for a Nintendo wii. Everyone got one that Christmas at the last minute :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Sony had 6yrs to organise this new console, I don't buy that hype story. It's a marketing tactic all console launches are the same. I recall queuing for 4hours day before Christmas Eve 5yrs ago for a Nintendo wii. Everyone got one that Christmas at the last minute :)

Only time will tell I suppose, with not long left 'til Christmas, stock will need to start rolling out fast in order for that potential marketing tactic to pay dividends.

I find it strange that Gamestop say they won't be able to fulfill orders until late Jan or early Feb unless they are left in the dark too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement