Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

So did anyone get a call from xtra vision or hmv today? We didn't get a lot in but managed to cover some preorders

I didn't get any call from my local xtravision. What part of the country you in Vinz ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

So did anyone get a call from xtra vision or hmv today? We didn't get a lot in but managed to cover some preorders
    I got a call yesterday, they covered a few preorders aswell, was given 48 hours to collect and only got a PS4 no games/bundle option

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

astonaidan wrote: »
    I got a call yesterday, they covered a few preorders aswell, was given 48 hours to collect and only got a PS4 no games/bundle option

At least they're not forcing you to buy a game with the console anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Saw guy buying a PS4 in the Xtra Vision/HMV store here in Newbridge today if anyone round these parts is looking for any

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TechnoBadger

I have six reservation codes for Killzone bundle in Argos. Two for Cavan, two for Killarney, one for Sligo and one for Wexford. If you're interested post here and I'll give them to the first people who ask.

Managed to get one for myself in Dublin, so thanks to everyone posting updates on stock.

• Advertisement

I have six reservation codes for Killzone bundle in Argos. Two for Cavan, two for Killarney, one for Sligo and one for Wexford. If you're interested post here and I'll give them to the first people who ask.

Managed to get one for myself in Dublin, so thanks to everyone posting updates on stock.

i'll take one in killarney. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Wexford code please:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Sligo please...for my brother

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

6! No wonder they are all going so quick lol

What system were you using to be able to get that many?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Edit : ignore my earlier request in this post, I got location mixed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

I'll take Cavan if possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 toonroyal

Cavan please...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Wexford please.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭deano_rich

Anyone please

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

I'LL SWOP WEXFORD FOR CAVAN

• Registered Users Posts: 20 toonroyal

Id take cavan or Wexford please.

deano_rich wrote: »
    Anyone please

Cavan or wexford :)

Thanks to jArgHA got KZ Bundle in Letterkenny working perfect...Thank you very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tuisk

Can I get a Killarney reservation code please if you still have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Sligo if its going please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 TechnoBadger

rafi bomb wrote: »
    6! No wonder they are all going so quick lol

What system were you using to be able to get that many?

A lot of refreshing and some good luck I guess!

All the codes have been given out. I'll keep an eye out for more and send them on to people here if I get them.

A lot of refreshing and some good luck I guess!

All the codes have been given out. I'll keep an eye out for more and send them on to people here if I get them.

Been argos all day looking for a reservation code with no luck :( dont know how you got so many!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

If anyone has a Sligo code and would prefer a Cavan code let me know as I can trade

• Registered Users Posts: 13 PaulOSullicar

Killarney code please!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭jessie_pinkman

anyone get refunds off argos uk for orders

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

What will it say on the Argos checker if they are in stock?

Location will be green and amount in stock there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Sony had 6yrs to organise this new console, I don't buy that hype story. It's a marketing tactic all console launches are the same. I recall queuing for 4hours day before Christmas Eve 5yrs ago for a Nintendo wii. Everyone got one that Christmas at the last minute :)

6 years to plan a console maybe, but they only started mass producing them in the in Q3 of this year, which could of been any time between July and September. The demand is huge and supply cannot keep up, it is not some marketing ploy by Sony, they do not need to create hype it has been there for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cantona7king

Loads of Argos stores coming up unable to check stock at this time or UKNOWN status ....maybe some stores getting updated ?

I noticed it on Navan, Tallaght, Kilkenny and Castlebar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 dunne106

Loads of Argos stores coming up unable to check stock at this time or UKNOWN status ....maybe some stores getting updated ?

I noticed it on Navan, Tallaght, Kilkenny and Castlebar

Been doing that on and off all day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement