Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Loads of Argos stores coming up unable to check stock at this time or UKNOWN status ....maybe some stores getting updated ?

I noticed it on Navan, Tallaght, Kilkenny and Castlebar

Hopefully :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Loads of Argos stores coming up unable to check stock at this time or UKNOWN status ....maybe some stores getting updated ?

I noticed it on Navan, Tallaght, Kilkenny and Castlebar

Ya, most stores closed at 7pm and were being updated since.

What exactly do you need to fill in? Just ph. no and email?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cantona7king

A lot of refreshing and some good luck I guess!

All the codes have been given out. I'll keep an eye out for more and send them on to people here if I get them.

Were they all the product code 1447947 which you were able to reserve ?

Its mad Argos are releasing randomly in random stores more of the same from them eh like on launch day the way all the systems had been "reserved on line"

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

damoPL wrote: »
    What exactly do you need to fill in? Just ph. no and email?

Ya. Nothing else. You will be sent an email and a text message with reservation number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Had my xmas party last night. Looks like I missed out on some decent stock today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Xenji wrote: »
    6 years to plan a console maybe, but they only started mass producing them in the in Q3 of this year, which could of been any time between July and September. The demand is huge and supply cannot keep up, it is not some marketing ploy by Sony, they do not need to create hype it has been there for months.
    Hey Mr Logic, your type aint welcome around these parts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

tuisk wrote: »
    Can I get a Killarney reservation code please if you still have it?

Annoying to see people taking a reservation slot in Killarney when they aren't even using it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tuisk

Thanks TechnoBadger for the Kilarney code and I am going to use it im going to collect it tomorrow morning, been looking for one for the past few weeks.

Thanks again really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

tuisk wrote: »
    Thanks TechnoBadger for the Kilarney code and I am going to use it im going to collect it tomorrow morning, been looking for one for the past few weeks.

Thanks again really appreciate it.

I wasn't referring to you btw. Enjoy it. Hoping to grab one in Killarney too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Annoying to see people taking a reservation slot in Killarney when they aren't even using it

Most people from here are reserving the codes for other boards members if they can get their hands on them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Game.co.uk have another bundle up for sale...pricey though!

PlayStation 4 with Killzone: Shadow Fall, Need for Speed:Rivals, Knack, Despicable Me 2, Man of Steel & 12 Month PS Plus membership £559.99

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DerekB8

Been trying to get a ps4 so badly for the last 2 weeks that lately I've actually been having dreams about going on to argos and seeing 'stock available' ... It's that bad at this stage. Anyone know of anywhere I could get one before Christmas? Dying to get one

DerekB8 wrote: »
    Been trying to get a ps4 so badly for the last 2 weeks that lately I've actually been having dreams about going on to argos and seeing 'stock available' ... It's that bad at this stage. Anyone know of anywhere I could get one before Christmas? Dying to get one

It's the main reason most people are here :D Keep checking checkargos.com, smyths.ie and amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

I know that Amazon.it have some but i dont know how to get it shipped to ireland. Anyone know how?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Bluestrike wrote: »
    I know that Amazon.it have some but i dont know how to get it shipped to ireland. Anyone know how?

Parcel forwarding sites such as THIS

Bluestrike wrote: »

Amazon.co.uk are sold out and there is no Irish version. I would imagine it's through parcel motel but I'm not exactly sure how that works as I've never used it.

damoPL wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk are sold out and there is no Irish version. I would imagine it's through parcel motel but I'm not exactly sure how that works as I've never used it.

The PS4 on Amazon.it will only ship to addresses in Italy so Parcel Motel is no good as that only gives you an address in ROI & NI to take advantage of the UK reduced shipping/lower VAT. Parcel forwarding services such as the one I linked above would be the solution.

Oh sorry I misread that, I though it said amazon.ie and ismply pointed out that it's amazon.co.uk . Never mind that then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Does anyone know if there are any shops doing like what brown thomas and smart spot are doing i missed out on both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

DaLad, would you happen to know one that gives a parcel address in italy as amazon italy will only ship to places in italy itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Weekend_Yet

I'm an idiot, I thought I reserved the ps4 in argos, only to look back and realise it was the X box one! The search continues after HM let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

What's the name of the event? Have a ps4 but wouldn't mind donating anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

its on my facebook page I can send you an invite - a girl called Lauren Barnes is organising it -on my facebook it is called help the homeless at Christmas - looking for people to even give an hour of their time from early morning.

Regards

Andrea

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

A Naas code would be much appreciated.

If anyone hears of any ps4's around please let me know! Would really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 username22640

Argos.co.uk are currently listing the Killzone bundle and a FIFA bundle as in stock for delivery.

Edit: Now they are gone.

Argos.co.uk are currently listing the Killzone bundle and a FIFA bundle as in stock for delivery.

How would I go about getting that delivered here though?

DerekB8 wrote: »
    How would I go about getting that delivered here though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 paulmaloney

A voucher code for anywhere would be fantastic. Dublin/Kildare would be ideal but I'll go pretty much anywhere.

Fingers, toes, everything crossed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement