Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

F1erc3 wrote: »
    can i have your cavan code please, the young lad wants one for chritmass and im getting desperate

Sure thing if merl1n passes on his Galway code :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Merl1n

code sent

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Merl1n wrote: »
    code sent

Thank you so much and f1erc3 I'll send the code now

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

EJ22 wrote: »
    Sure thing if merl1n passes on his Galway code :-)

omg thank you so much, you are a star, i have literally been on checkargos.com and checksmyths.com. Ringing all shops i can think of Xtravision,Currys/PCWorld, Tescos, DID, Harveynormans and im at the end of my teather. You literally don't know how much relief this is for me :P

also i just got off the phone with ASDA in Newry they have 4 in stock but cant hold them, you can pay online and collect instore but you cant reserve, for anyone who is still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

EJ22 wrote: »
    Thank you so much and f1erc3 I'll send the code now

omg thank you so much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

So this week could be the week to get a PS4, fingers crossed. Good luck to all those who still need one, myself included :).
    The PS4 Fifa I have is lonely without its console :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dunne106

any argos codes for around dublin please send

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mrmoo66

the have them in stock in wexford at the cex store and you can get them on their online store, they are charging abit more for them but that supply and demand for you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

mrmoo66 wrote: »
    the have them in stock in wexford at the cex store and you can get them on their online store, they are charging abit more for them but that supply and demand for you

€595 for a console. Fcuk that. They are as bad as those scalpers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

mrmoo66 wrote: »

Only one in Wexford and its open out of packaging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Its all gone quiet here for the moment, maybe some stock in argos tomrrow as today hasnt been very fruitful... its all speculation. I for one am optimistic that there will be a relatively large import of stock over the next few days. It seems some Gamestop stores are expecting some stock for general release around 20th/21st once they fill all their pre orders. Here hoping. I wont be paying over the RRP i suggest all of you follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Argos in Swords got 6 in on Saturday...weren't expecting them and they were gone in a flash! Couldn't tell me when they were due more in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cex Wexford are a rip off.

Selling Xbox Ones for €625 in there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Anyone any argos codes for Arklow would really appreciate it and make a little girl very happy thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

I have a bundle being send out tonight from Argos via parcel motel killzone - I am going to cancel it unless somebody wants it but I need a firm commitment as I dont want to keep it and find that in a day or 2 somebody cancels on me. Its face value - will need to work out the exchange rate but it comes in at about 500 euro I think or near enough. Have pm 'ed somebody that had been interested but as of yet had no reply and I really do not want to be stuck with this. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

madamab wrote: »
    I have a bundle being send out tonight from Argos via parcel motel killzone - I am going to cancel it unless somebody wants it but I need a firm commitment as I dont want to keep it and find that in a day or 2 somebody cancels on me. Its face value - will need to work out the exchange rate but it comes in at about 500 euro I think or near enough. Have pm 'ed somebody that had been interested but as of yet had no reply and I really do not want to be stuck with this. Thanks

I doubt you'll be stuck with it judging by this thread alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

Got sorted from a friend with an Xtravision pre-order at the weekend. Will still keep an eye out for people. Word is that Smyths in Blanchardstown are getting some in on the 20th, but I'm unsure if they're just for pre-orders or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gunner90

Got mine also sorted at the weekend, i also have a pre order for gamestop in mayo, if anyone interested in buying, PM me, otherwise, ill just get money back in shop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ClioKen

Madamab...where are you located?

Gunner90....would Gamestop send it to their shop in Letterkenny you think or would I have to pick it up in Mayo? Thanks!

ClioKen wrote: »

Gunner90....would Gamestop send it to their shop in Letterkenny you think or would I have to pick it up in Mayo? Thanks!

Hi I am in Dublin !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Gunner90

ClioKen wrote: »

I don't honestly know, ya could feel free to call and ask but i'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Gunner90 wrote: »

Gunner I just sent u a pm I'd love have your ps4 preorder!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ClioKen

Will try them to see. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Gunner I just sent u a pm I'd love have your ps4 preorder!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 conormcfadden9

According to the Argos Checker there was one PS4/Killzone bundle in stock in Tullamore (Extra) a few minutes ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

I will take it no problem, how would I get it though? Pulling my hair out trying to find one for my bro before christmas

could you sort out a fellow gunner? its been a bad week so far :(

Isco wrote: »
    I will take it no problem, how would I get it though? Pulling my hair out trying to find one for my bro before christmas

where bouts are you?

where bouts are you?

im in monaghan but could go to dublin any day this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Missus_smurf

Thanks to the kindness of a boardsie here I managed to pick up one Saturday so I'd like to pay it forward.... Have a reservation for argos castlebar. First to pm gets it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement