Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

Was that for the Killzone bundle?

Yeah. it seems only the killzone bundle shows up with any frequency.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

slongwill wrote: »
    Yeah. it seems only the killzone bundle shows up with any frequency.

I can see GameStop being loaded with pre-owned copies of Killzone over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

hardy_buck wrote: »
    I'll take that as a yes but are there any disadvantages

Lol no, it's the exact same as buying one in a shop here. Same goes for if it breaks, you register it for its warranty on Xbox.com and if you ever have any problems with it/need to use that warranty then Microsoft will send a courier to pick up your console for repair the exact SAME as if you bought it in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Aodhagan wrote: »
    I can see GameStop being loaded with pre-owned copies of Killzone over the next few weeks.

They've got loads already! :D

Aodhagan wrote: »
    disco girl wrote: »
    They've got loads already! :D

I'd say people are just buying the PS4, playing the game to see what it's like, maybe completing it and then offloading it for COD or FIFA.

• Advertisement

One in Argos Clonmel right now...

edit : gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dunne106

can you have 2 reservations on argos at once, i got two but hopefully it didnt cancel the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 PaulOSullicar

Does anyone have an Argos code anywhere close to Killarney, Cork or Limerick? I have a Wexford one and would trade? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 rayken

dunne106 wrote: »
    can you have 2 reservations on argos at once, i got two but hopefully it didnt cancel the other?
    can i have the second one if u did

yes, i had two for xmas presents for my nephew which i picked up on sunday. creating a new one doesn't get rid of the old one.
    Does anyone have an Argos code anywhere close to Killarney, Cork or Limerick? I have a Wexford one and would trade? :)

just give away the wexford one.

• Advertisement

yes, i had two for xmas presents for my nephew which i picked up on sunday. creating a new one doesn't get rid of the old one.

you had two ps4s yeah?

I'll obviously be giving it away if I can't travel there or get a trade!

you had two ps4s yeah?

no, lol. a turtles annual and a pixar annual. !

no, lol. a turtles annual and a pixar annual. !

well i have two ps4s hopefully one doesnt cancel other, doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 conormcfadden9

One in Letterkenny...

Holy moly!

Cork Queens Old Castle In stock: 5 + (ps4 +killzone)

If only it wasn't so bloody far away!

5 in Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Nooooooooooooooooo I don't f**ckin believe it - a bunch come up in Cork, I go to reserve in both Mahon & Retail Park in separate tabs, and when I click reserve on both I am told by Argos website, due to high traffic the page you requested can't be displayed aaaaarghhhh now they're gone... Did anyone manage to get any of the Cork codes and have one to spare? I've sorted out 3 members on this thrad with PS4's to date so am due some luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

I constantly get error 404!!

• Advertisement

I just reserved one in Galway!!

It seems any of the ones that say 'Unknown Status' are the ones to look for. I saw that the Galway one was unknown so I just chanced reserving it and it worked, so keep an eye out for any with that status I think.

It seems any of the ones that say 'Unknown Status' are the ones to look for. I saw that the Galway one was unknown so I just chanced reserving it and it worked, so keep an eye out for any with that status I think.

Getting so many 404s :(

If I could have reserved one in Galway a friend could have picked it up for me.

Argos need more web servers!

PM me if you want an Argos code for Wexford. It has to be collected by 6pm tomorrow! :)

One just showed up in Omni SC but the website is drunk. :'(

Getting so many 404s :(

If I could have reserved one in Galway a friend could have picked it up for me.

Argos need more web servers!

Ya, I got extremely lucky. I tried reserving another one, but then the website crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 StephenW9

Which bundle ? Just curious :D

StephenW9 wrote: »

The basic Killzone bundle of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7 StephenW9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

How amazing would it be if all stores had all bundles in stock..... ahh one can dream :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement