Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Any codes around Wicklow really appreciate it,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Barlett wrote: »
    I presume your using that yes?

Anyone want one for Cavan? KZ bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

disco girl wrote: »
    RobbingBandit are you still looking for one?

Yeah but no but yeah, PM sent. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jonnyha

Is the Cavan one still available, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 phily0702

anyone want to swap a wexford code for a dublin one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Alright lads, I know its probably a long shot but if anyone knows of where to get one in dublin it would be appreciated. Any bundle at this point or even just console.

Is there some way to check stock levels in different places?

Ive been keeping half an eye on this thread while just chancing my arm bricks and mortar everyday or two but with no luck so fianally decided to post here in hope:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 PaulOSullicar

EoinHef wrote: »
    Alright lads, I know its probably a long shot but if anyone knows of where to get one in dublin it would be appreciated. Any bundle at this point or even just console.

Is there some way to check stock levels in different places?

Ive been keeping half an eye on this thread while just chancing my arm bricks and mortar everyday or two but with no luck so fianally decided to post here in hope:)

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F7947

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Gave a a code away to a boards member a few minutes ago. Actually feels great helping. Im gonna keep looking, its a addiction at this stage ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There's 3 left in Cork Argos after I just reserved one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Gone now...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kevinr7213

Lads any one get a extra cork one in dire straights here

4 just gone in Killarney...website went a bit screwy!!

One in Cork Mahon and one in Killarney, PM me!

I got one in Killarney...any chance someone has one for Dublin or Mayo and wants to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

sorry folks excuse the ignorance but these codes that people are talking about are they some kind of guarantee for the ps4's? could someone please explain in simple terms what they are im desperate to try and get one for the kids.

sorry folks excuse the ignorance but these codes that people are talking about are they some kind of guarantee for the ps4's? could someone please explain in simple terms what they are im desperate to try and get one for the kids.

Argos reservation codes :D

Where are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

They are reservation codes from Argos that guarantee they will hold one for you in store for around 48 hours after it is reserved.

The only trouble is, there is about 6 million people on this thread trying to reserve at the same time, and when they become available to reserve, they are typically gone again in about 3 seconds (ok well maybe more like 3 minutes)..

Loads available this past hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Just a quick post to say thank you so much to the legend that is disco girl - I was sorted with a code for Cork after trying to get one for the past two and a half weeks.

I even went as far as writing a Java application that sent notifications to my phone when one came in stock, but it was too slow as took about 2 minutes for the notification to arrive :D Anyhow thanks again, looking forward to collecting tomorrow, think I'll be trading in KZ straight away for Fifa :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Has anybody ordered a console off Argos' UK site? I did the other night when it was in stock, but the only way I can find any trace of my order is by going back to the confirmation page I was directed to on Saturday night after my order was confirmed. Didn't get an email or anything, and there's no "My Orders" or any link such as that on the site. And on top of all that, every other link I click on seems to bring me to an error page. Anyone have any advice?

To be honest this looking for a ps4 on argos is like a game........probably a better game than any on the ps4 lol

rafi bomb wrote: »
    To be honest this looking for a ps4 on argos is like a game........probably a better game than any on the ps4 lol

I agree :D

It really is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

Argos reservation codes :D

Where are you looking for?

im in dublin but wouldnt mind travelling.

what is the process. are the ps4 released every so often and you have to enter one of these codes? how often do they release them?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

kevinr7213 wrote: »
    Lads any one get a extra cork one in dire straights here

Just sent ya a pm mate

I agree :D

I punch the air in excitement in a proper 80s movie style every time I get one. Really good to see so many helping others

im in dublin but wouldnt mind travelling.

what is the process. are the ps4 released every so often and you have to enter one of these codes? how often do they release them?

Keep checking Argos til one comes in stock and reserve it, get your reservation number and pick it up.

I punch the air in excitement in a proper 80s movie style every time I get one. Really good to see so many helping others

LOL :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

I'll get out the 80's roller blades if you could help me find one in Wicklow,Wexford area :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement