Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

disco girl wrote: »
    Keep checking Argos til one comes in stock and reserve it, get your reservation number and pick it up.

thanks dg do they come in stock often?

sorry for all the questions im useless at this stuff. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I've a spare for cork mahon point for whoever wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kevinr7213

A tremendous thank you to damoPL sorted me with a code. Legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

thanks dg do they come in stock often?

sorry for all the questions im useless at this stuff. :o

We've had a good run tonight though mostly on the west coast and cork! We just sit hitting refresh on the stock checker lol

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F7947

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Thanks man, so much easier than checking each store individually!

Hope I can get one with so many people wanting codes in dublin and surrounding areas:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

I would reckon that's it now for tonight...hasn't been anything for about 20 minutes...still looking for one in Dublin/Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

EJ22 wrote: »

So you, myself, DamoPL & Discogirl were the 4 people to get the Cork ones lol. Boards taking over Argos one reservation at a time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 rayken

EJ22 wrote: »
    i would please

• Registered Users Posts: 27 phily0702

hi folks stupid question i just reserved one for cork got the email but no text is it possible that all the numbers in the code would be the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Im gonna just give a little guide to people on how I have managed to get them.
    You really need to be on a pc or laptop, I don't think you have a hope on a phone to move quickly enough.

First thing open argos and register if you haven't already. Then put a PS4 in your basket. click reserve, it brings you to the screen have you pick what store. Leave that window open there.

Open another tab with check argos and just f5 every 20 seconds or so. I recommend just searching for the killzone one (code is 1447947). They seem to be the only ones that are coming up.

As soon as you see green go to the other tab and click the store. You want your phone number and email address on autofill to save time.

Good luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

rayken wrote: »
    i would please

On its way!

And gotta look after the boardies DaLad :-) wouldn't have it any other way

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Alright lads seems to be it for today. I have maths exam in the morning, so good luck to yous all if more codes become available! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 PaulOSullicar

phily0702 wrote: »
    hi folks stupid question i just reserved one for cork got the email but no text is it possible that all the numbers in the code would be the same?

Yeah it's the same! It usually takes a bit longer for you to get the text so you still might get it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Dammit! Some would be available when I'm at work. Typical!!

damoPL wrote: »
    Alright lads seems to be it for today. I have maths exam in the morning, so good luck to yous all if more codes become available! :D

Good luck :D

thanks for the reply as soon as i get the text il give this code to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

Ugh, its just when im not on that they all appear. I left my computer at like 11 and when i come back now, found out that tons of Argos' have gotten stock to sell. I have posted this website before, but as well as the Argos stock checker, you can use this site to check all the stores in England and it auto refreshes. Also if anyone had a code in the Dublin region, i would love it

Dammit! Some would be available when I'm at work. Typical!!

Where are you looking for?

if anyone has a dublin code i will swap for either wexford or cork code as i have two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

It seems very rare Dublin codes go up...I've only seen one for the Omni so far and that's it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

phily0702 wrote: »
    if anyone has a dublin code i will swap for either wexford or cork code as i have two

I have no code but would take the Wexford one if you don't need it later on

Where are you looking for?

Dublin! Swords/santry/ blanch or Drogheda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 conormcfadden9

I think its safe to say this is more interesting than queuing for days outside a shop for a pre-order....

someone has already asked for my wexford code so looks like thats where im going
    tomorrow i will give away my cork code as soon as i get the text message

• Registered Users Posts: 16 toxytag

I have a code for Killarney if anyone has a code for Arklow Wexford or Dublin ill swap

We've had a good run tonight though mostly on the west coast and cork! We just sit hitting refresh on the stock checker lol

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F7947

thanks ill give it a bash, but it looks like im small fish in with all these sharks on here lol.

thanks ill give it a bash, but it looks like im small fish in with all these sharks on here lol.

LOL some of us that are here are just helping out!! :)

LOL some of us that are here are just hellping out!! :)

fair play. ill keep an eye here too:)

I am firmly of the belief that if I manage to get my hands on one, I'll still keep trying for codes! For those still looking in here

• Advertisement

I am firmly of the belief that if I manage to get my hands on one, I'll still keep trying for codes! For those still looking in here

fair play we need all the help we can get lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement