Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Hey guys has anyone who ordered one off argos.co.uk through parcel motel received their console yet?

Nothing as yet, was due to be arrive there today. Has anything popped up on your parcel motel login as checked in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

fredotf2 wrote: »
    I have one if you want it. Pm me if interested.

I understand that, for where?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Big thanks to katie_sheen just collected my ps4 and a big thanks to disco girl for her help also.The guy in GameStop Arklow said he has 30+ machines and should have some for sale at opening tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

Same bundle as me. Its looks a beautiful machine. I haven't played KillZone yet, I was too busy playing FIFA :D

ye i was in there getting rid of my ps3 today again there are still none pre-ordered ps4s available...in game stop dungarvin...
    Killzones a little muddy in terms of movement but its fun

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

stevegrace wrote: »
    Big thanks to katie_sheen just collected my ps4 and a big thanks to disco girl for her help also.The guy in GameStop Arklow said he has 30+ machines and should have some for sale at opening tomorrow

Brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Anyone been in touch with Smyths Swords? Currently creditless in college, wont get near it til 5 at the earliest if at all today but can get someone to pick it up if they have some!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

I understand that, for where?

Argos cork in mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Anyone been in touch with Smyths Swords? Currently creditless in college, wont get near it til 5 at the earliest if at all today but can get someone to pick it up if they have some!

Number is constantly engaged...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

This is torture, I'm not paid until Friday, off all week could have made it out to all these places with stock, just aint got the dosh :(

disco girl wrote: »
    Number is constantly engaged...

They must know we are after them :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

does anyone know about gamestops in dublin city centre? im in work now and cant ring but could sneak off and grab one on lunch.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 niallmaher

Anyone who ordered from Amazon yesterday get dispatched yet?

niallmaher wrote: »

I ordered 1 from amazon yesterday at 9 am not dispatched yet, it says dispatching now.... I picked the standard delivery though. I can still cancel also so if one pops up in a store I'd take that today if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

djayforza wrote: »
    I ordered 1 from amazon yesterday at 9 am not dispatched yet, it says dispatching now.... I picked the standard delivery though. I can still cancel also so if one pops up in a store I'd take that today if I could.

I don't think you can cancel if it's at the dispatching now stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

Anyone want an argos reservation code for a ps4 killzone bundle in Mahon, Cork?

Don't want to waste it.

it seems they cant guarantee cancellation but If I can get one in hand today ill chance it and sell the other one when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

fredotf2 wrote: »
    Anyone want an argos reservation code for a ps4 killzone bundle in Mahon, Cork?

Don't want to waste it.

Would you sent it on to me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

niallmaher wrote: »

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, ordered yesterday morning around 9:20am. If it doesn't get dispatched soon I might just cancel cause i don't think ill get it before Christmas if its not dispatched today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Just picked up killzone bundle in Game stop, Ballincollig in Cork. Manager said they had several more cancelled preorders theyre trying to get rid of so I should spread the word :) Impulse buying ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but Gamestop in Dublin City (Northside) seem to be selling Killzone bundles without a preorder.

• Advertisement

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but Gamestop in Dublin City (Northside) seem to be selling Killzone bundles without a preorder.

Which store is that? Based in North Dublin myself

Liffey Street. Forgot there is more than one on the Northside of the City.

There's an empty PS4 box on the counter with a note saying something like 'Get your PS4 now'. Definitely worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Was looking at an ad on adverts for a PS4,somebody commented that they also picked up one in Gamestop,best to ring stores to see if they have any.

Liffey Street. Forgot there is more than one on the Northside.

There's an empty PS4 box on the counter with a note saying something like 'Get your PS4 now'. Definitely worth a shot.

There is at least 6 :P

There is at least 6 :P

Haha I meant the city itself. Thought Liffey Street was the only one, but there's one on Henry Street too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭thebiglad

mailrewop wrote: »
    Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, ordered yesterday morning around 9:20am. If it doesn't get dispatched soon I might just cancel cause i don't think ill get it before Christmas if its not dispatched today.

This may mean it is waiting for Courier collection but effectively out of the warehouse - Amazon estimated delivery is usually achieved regardless of when it is dispatched - they will just move a super saver delivery to their 48 hour or next day.

You really cancel at this stage but what they suggest is to reject delivery or return it straight away (do not select not wanted etc as they will charge you postage - play with the return options) - main problem is Amazon will credit back your card but be sure that you will get a poorer exchange rate from the bank than you paid and on a purchase this size it may cost a few euro in lost exchange rate - might be worth toughing it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

Guys confirm Henry St gamestop and lliffey st gamestop has ps4 first comes first servers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

I just got mine but I told friend of mine and he got one

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

JJZULUAGA wrote: »
    Guys confirm Henry St gamestop and lliffey st gamestop has ps4 first comes first servers

Raging I'm working today! Hoping they have some tomorrow too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

Anyone know of any retailer in the Monaghan, Cavan, Armagh or Louth area with a PS4 in stock?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement