Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

duffman13 wrote: »
    Slim Pickings tonight

Just about to post that meself......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I have literally refreshed for 30 minutes straight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 conormcfadden9

For me, the only one that has a status other than out of stock is the store in Castlebar - its been on Unknown Status for quite a while. It was the same for Clonmel last night and then 1 popped up there. Also, the weather down here is pretty wild, so the Argos server here mightn't be up to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

they did but the chap there told me they are holding the preorders until tue

Think it varies from shop to shop. We're holding them till 6 tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Wils110 wrote: »
    Smartspot have updated their Facebook page to say they will have limited stock in the morning on first come basis. this is where I got my ps4 last Saturday.
    They had 15 in stock and their was only 10 of us in queue.might be worth trying guys
    I got mine in tallaght. They have stores in Carlow and navan too
    Went there last week and just missed out would go there but i got mine 2day in smyths tallaght

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

hi barlett,

if that cork code is still available id be grateful for it.i pm'ed you just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

I ordered a PS4 from Smyths in September and I was told to forget about getting on release date. So I was going to the US for 2 weeks around that time so I figured I'd not waste my time queuing for no reason just before I go. We got back and my wife went up to a ridiculously rude man that insisted I obviously didn't want it so I can't have it. This was because I did what he told me...

The lads up in Carrickmines seem to be enjoying the new authority they have over gamers.

Seems a bit mad so no PS4 for me for Christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

Aodhagan wrote: »
    2 in Killarney

gone

again got in basket then out of stock....anyone get one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

disco girl wrote: »
    again got in basket then out of stock....anyone get one?

I got one. Anyone want it?

Also have one for Kilkenny if anyone would like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

hi, does anyone have one for galway or castlebar branch? Would greatly appreciate it. loads of errors keep on coming up when i search for those two stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Aodhagan wrote: »
    2 in Killarney

Which pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I'd love the Kilkenny one if it's still going

sicruise wrote: »
    Which pack?

Killzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dboland91

Anyone having any joy with cork ?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Damn just missed Killarney. If anyone has a spare code let me know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Xbox Ones in nearly every single argos in the country right now, if anyone wants to jump ship

Xbox Ones in nearly every single argos in the country right now, if anyone wants to jump ship

Nah fcuk xbox :cool:

Wow there really isn't much about at all.....gonna give up and get some sleep :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Smyths Waterford have 10 knack bundles and 1 standalone ps4 for sale right now for walk in customers - just out of there, that's there last stock before Christmas. My Killzone bundle from argos.co.uk seems stuck in parcel motel limbo unfortunately - seriously tempted to get another!!!
    ....Just to remind folks that there may be some instore in smyths Waterford. Thanks to Rooster8ooster I picked up the standalone version and they seemed to have all of the 10 knack bundles mentioned when I got there. Thank you Smyths for listening to my rant about argos UK!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Are symths in blanch definitely getting walk in consoles on friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Amazon have Killzone and Knack bundles in stock now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

macpac26 wrote: »
    Amazon have Killzone and Knack bundles in stock now.

Yes but delivery not until after Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I've been telling you guys since last week that Smyths ,Waterford would have Consoles this week for walkin. Ph them on 051 370 322 ,they open at 9am...hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

About 30 knack bundles for sale for walk in in Smyths on fonthill and also console only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

hi all,

I have a argos code for killarney killzone pack expiring end of today. Would swap for any Cork or waterford if by any chance someone looking to trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

dboland91 wrote: »
    Anyone having any joy with cork ?

There are loads in Smyths Kinsale Road roundabout (Cork) this morning, get in there quick :) They have KZ bundle, Knack bundle and just the PS4 without any bundled games also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

With a symths reservation do you need a receipt or does just the name suffice? I got one off a nice lady on facebook but I've only got a name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

just got 2 kill zone packs in game Stephens green now to profiteer Lil joke there are more there first come etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement