Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'll be in town Saturday morning for a christmas shop ( late I know) last chance saloon for me. I might have time to do a run around tomorrow afternoon. (Finally geting my redundancy payment)

Anyone got a lead on where might be best for me to hit up? The talk of todays stock I'll assume will be gone by tomorrow ( and I'm going to assume my payment wont come through til end of day so might be saturday before im buying)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

I have an argos code for killarney if would like to take it off me. i wont be able to make the journey to killarney today unfortunately myself.

Killzone pack.

THE CODE IS GONE. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

jay-me wrote: »
    just got 2 kill zone packs in game Stephens green now to profiteer Lil joke there are more there first come etc

Thank you, just got one! They have 17 left. Happy hunting. Thanks for this thread.

XD

• Registered Users Posts: 45 PSol

Hi everyone,

Just popping on again to say I was the person looking for a console by 2nd Jan. Anyway thanks to the feedback on this thread I was lucky and picked up one on amazon. If they come up again not sure if will be too late for anyone looking for xmas as it said it would despatch tomorrow.

Anyway just want to say best of luck to everyone still hunting.

This thread has been a life-saver. OH better LOVE it now :mad:;)

jay-me wrote: »
    just got 2 kill zone packs in game Stephens green now to profiteer Lil joke there are more there first come etc

Me and a mate in work owe you big time.

Mad a call to Gamestop Stephens Green not holding muh hope, both of us got a Killzone bundle. Secured a short term loan and happy owner of Ps4 :D

Stephens Green out of stock now.

Thanks for everyones help in here getting me sorted out, alot of PM's and stuff, magic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Smyths ,Waterford are sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

cloud493 wrote: »
    With a symths reservation do you need a receipt or does just the name suffice? I got one off a nice lady on facebook but I've only got a name.

They ask for a phone number and name, you'll have to tell them you lost the €20 deposit receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gunnerkenny

Anyone been successful with their argos.co.uk via parcel motel order yet? Mine says it has delivered on the argos website but still no sign from the parcel motel side....

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

anyone have a reserve code for castlebar argos?even galway will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dboland91

Just got knack bundle in smyths kinsale road and they had quite a few

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

There's 2 in Argos naas right now, killzon bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

The amount of people trying to profiteer over on adverts.ie is disgusting. People buying them with no other intention but to profit from the demand. If they didn't buy them, perhaps others would have had a chance. They state profiteering isn't encouraged on that site, but they are not doing anything about it. Very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

The amount of people trying to profiteer over on adverts.ie is disgusting. People buying them with no other intention but to profit from the demand. If they didn't buy them, perhaps others would have had a chance. They state profiteering isn't encouraged on that site, but they are not doing anything about it. Very disappointed.

And yet someone tried to give away an argos code for a xbox one for free and it was deleted

Adverts falls under a different umbrella to be fair, and the rules are pretty clear cut in that if someone is willing to meet the price, its all fair game.

Only certain things are excluded, which has legal ramifictions. Nothing illegal about speculating : (

It's still **** though, to think I nearly shelled out €600 until the misses gave me a slap

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭MCD.

Naas GameStop had some walk ins as recently as an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Have a code for a killzone bundle in Argos naas if anyone wants it.

Edit: code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dickmolan

Hi folks I walked into GameStop navan yesterday and got a ps4 killzone bundle.my name was also on a list for argos too I got a call there saying that I can collect another one tomoro if anyone wants to collect it they can pm me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

I don't understand the way tickets must be sold at face value but anything else does not have to meet RRP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They state profiteering isn't encouraged on that site, but they are not doing anything about it. Very disappointed.

I always got the feeling that the admins were at it themselves or know people that are at it.

Their acceptance of it has put me off the site. No different to touting concert tickets but that's not allowed.

Double standards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Have a code for Argos Killarney folks, PM me. Looks like I can't use it today.

Working until 11pm tonight so if anyone catches another Killarney/Cork code for collection tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Smyth in kinsale road have some I heard

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

dickmolan wrote: »
    Hi folks I walked into GameStop navan yesterday and got a ps4 killzone bundle.my name was also on a list for argos too I got a call there saying that I can collect another one tomoro if anyone wants to collect it they can pm me for details

sent you a pm re a person in Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paulmaloney

3 in Galway quick

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

I'm going to miss this thread.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paulmaloney

Almost had a code in Galway, jeez they don't hang around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Turns out my brother is on the lookout for a PS4.

If anyone has a code for Dublin, I'd be grateful.

If it helps I have an argos code for Galway to trade(Kill zone bundle).

I'll give up the Galway code tomorrow morning/early afternoon either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Macky77

F1ngers wrote: »

If it helps I have a code for Galway to trade.

is the galway one a solas one? :)

Macky77 wrote: »
    is the galway one a solas one? :)

Kill zone.
    Post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Macky77

Kill zone.
    Post edited.

if i may ill take if your giving it away
    what store?

• Advertisement

if i may ill take if your giving it away
    what store?

:confused:

If it helps I have an argos code for Galway to trade(Kill zone bundle).

is the galway one a solas one? smile.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement