Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Macky77

F1ngers wrote: »
    :confused:

sorry am gone follish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

There's about 3 on adverts going for a normal price.
    I wish people wouldn't pay mad money for one. It's crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I have just had my adverts account blocked because I commented earlier that I would not be willing to be a victim of profiteering. Ive been a member for several years now and have 100% feedback with fantastic comments. The double standards in there are becoming a bit too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

I have just had my adverts account blocked because I commented earlier that I would not be willing to be a victim of profiteering. Ive been a member for several years now and have 100% feedback with fantastic comments. The double standards in there are becoming a bit too much.
    Boards & Adverts are commercial entities concerned with profits not their user base

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Fcuk adverts. Never liked it myself. Didn't like the vibe. Much prefer to use Done Deal or eBay, less idiots.

Anyway, just received an update from Amazon. Delivery of my bundle was supposed to be Tuesday 24th to Parcel Motel NI (Making a christmas delivery pretty much impossible). Now it's being delivered on the 21st instead. All going well I will have it on the Monday/Tuesday in time for Christmas :-)

No need to keep trying Argos anymore :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Rooster8ooster

Im gutted - my argos uk killzone bundle with an add on bf4 game was supposed to be delivered tuesday to parcel motel, what arrived in my parcel motel today but bf4 and no console!! Rang argos uk and told they are having "stock issues" with ps4 so cancelled it. Cant believe this nonsense, i literally walked away from 11 consoles in smyths yesterday cause was told by argos it was shipping that evening.

Xtravision ardkeen Waterford are ringing preorder customers now and will have bout 7 killzone bundles in stock Saturday - but im way down the list. If anybody could help me out with an argos code would be most grateful, cant believe im back to refreshing the stock checker at this late stage

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I reported one guy on there as I commented on an ad looking for stupid money for a PS4,some moron replied to me so I checked his profile.Lo & behold he set up an account just to flog a PS4 for €300 over the rrp.
    Both mine & his comments have been removed.
    So much for Adverts taking a tough stance on profiteering.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

madamab wrote: »
    sent you a pm re a person in Monaghan

Any chance that's still available for argos Monaghan??

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

[

Xtravision ardkeen Waterford are ringing preorder customers now and will have bout 7 killzone bundles in stock Saturday - but im way down the list. If anybody could help me out with an argos code would be most grateful, cant believe im back to refreshing the stock checker at this late stage[/QUOTE]

I also have a pre-order with them, as I already got one if I get the call I will let you know, but I could be further down the list than you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rooster8ooster

mac1961 wrote: »
    [

Xtravision ardkeen Waterford are ringing preorder customers now and will have bout 7 killzone bundles in stock Saturday - but im way down the list. If anybody could help me out with an argos code would be most grateful, cant believe im back to refreshing the stock checker at this late stage

I also have a pre-order with them, as I already got one if I get the call I will let you know, but I could be further down the list than you lol[/quote]

That might be hard as i think I'm last on it! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 sheafield

Was in gamestop longford this evening and they have loads of Killzone bundles available without a pre-order. Guy said they have people travelling from all over to get them but hopefully this might help some people in the Midlands.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

There's one on adverts with Killzone for 450 and another for 430.
    After that everyone else seems to be charging 550 and above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

zerks wrote: »
    So much for Adverts taking a tough stance on profiteering.

Adverts has nothing against profiteering, that rule changed years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thats everyone I wanted sorted with a PS4 now :) not impossible, just difficult.

Anyone with any Galway ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

My Amazon order is preparing for dispatch now, but they say it'll arrive after the 25th(28th to 30th). You never know though, I might be lucky.

Adverts has nothing against profiteering, that rule changed years ago

When the first lot of PS4's appeared at stupid prices they removed the ads,now it's a free for all.

AL1276 wrote: »
    My Amazon order is preparing for dispatch now, but they say it'll arrive after the 25th(28th to 30th). You never know though, I might be lucky.

what bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

Macky77 wrote: »
    Anyone with any Galway ones?

Sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

Im gutted - my argos uk killzone bundle with an add on bf4 game was supposed to be delivered tuesday to parcel motel, what arrived in my parcel motel today but bf4 and no console!! Rang argos uk and told they are having "stock issues" with ps4 so cancelled it. Cant believe this nonsense, i literally walked away from 11 consoles in smyths yesterday cause was told by argos it was shipping that evening.

Hi if you check argos uk and there is a home delivery option if you use bt36 4pe parcel motel code it will let you reserve it. - and have delivered if this is any good for you.

• Advertisement

Macky77 wrote: »
    what bundle?

Killzone bundle. €491 altogether with shipping.

fredotf2 wrote: »
    Sent you a PM

Thank you I sent my email

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Got one im Smyths fonthill, a knack bundle, had about 15 left when i was there earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Any idea when they're going to be freely available in stores? Hoping to pick one up when I has some cash around February time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Any idea when they're going to be freely available in stores? Hoping to pick one up when I has some cash around February time.

Should be well freely available by then!

That's when stores reckon they'll have stock without worries of running out.Christmas & the timing of the launch has sent things pear shaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I wouldn't recommend it but if anyone feels like paying €550 for a PS4 then CeX have plenty lol

zAJaJGi.png

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hardy_buck

Anyone know the trade in value for killzone shadow fall

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

hardy_buck wrote: »

Got €45 store credit for smyths today, was offered €25 in xtra vision

• Advertisement

hardy_buck wrote: »

I'd say it'd be pretty decent. I'm personally not going to even play the game when I receive the bundle, as I hear it's a bit ****. Gonna just trade it in to go towards something else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement