Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Rant1 wrote: »
    Did you get a bundle? If so, which one and how much?
    Just the console m8...Bought a game with it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

disco girl wrote: »
    PM sent :D

Thank you. Will pick one up after my exam in Cork, Amazon seem to have cancelled my order :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

wonski wrote: »
    Big thanks for Naas reservation. Friend of mine picked it up and cancelled the Xtravision reservation which was - as time told - pointless.
    I don't know how I pay off this debt, since i never seen one available on Argos, but I will try.
    Reading back few pages i hope you will get yours on time from Amazon, otherwise I will feel a bit guilty.

Great to hear you got sorted. I just thought I'd have a look at checkargos not expecting to see anything but there was 3 available and even when I reserved one the other two must have been available for at least 5 minutes if not more. I should have mine either tomorrow or Saturday, its up in northern Ireland just waiting for parcel motel now. Anyway glad I could help someone get there's for Christmas :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

No buying/selling on thread, as per charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

F1ngers wrote: »
    No buying/selling on thread, as per charter.

No problem sorry, not looking for profit, just trying to help fellow boardsies.

• Advertisement

Kav1892 wrote: »
    No problem sorry, not looking for profit, just trying to help fellow boardsies.

If you have a link to your consoles, post it in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057093723

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

F1ngers wrote: »
    If you have a link to your consoles, post it in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057093723

Okay

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

Anybody know of any places in Limerick that may have stock?

Would really appreciate an Argos code for Limerick. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clairebear

mailrewop wrote: »
    Great to hear you got sorted. I just thought I'd have a look at checkargos not expecting to see anything but there was 3 available and even when I reserved one the other two must have been available for at least 5 minutes if not more. I should have mine either tomorrow or Saturday, its up in northern Ireland just waiting for parcel motel now. Anyway glad I could help someone get there's for Christmas :)

What am i doing wrong with this argos lark ? are people on argos.ie ? or co.uk ?
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gunnerkenny

Ok so rang Argos.co.uk this morning and it seems that my PS4 was refused collection at source and sent back.....damn parcel motel. Had no option but to request a refund so I am now PS4-less for my son at xmas. What a disaster.

If anybody would be generous enough to donate a code for anywhere in Dublin and save my xmas it would be greatly appreciated but I am not holding my breath :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

clairebear wrote: »
    What am i doing wrong with this argos lark ? are people on argos.ie ? or co.uk ?
    :eek:

There's a website called 'checkargos' and it looks at Argos.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ok so rang Argos.co.uk this morning and it seems that my PS4 was refused collection at source and sent back.....damn parcel motel. Had no option but to request a refund so I am now PS4-less for my son at xmas. What a disaster.

If anybody would be generous enough to donate a code for anywhere in Dublin and save my xmas it would be greatly appreciated but I am not holding my breath :(

Go out to HN airside, or Smyth's Drogheda....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Gamestop in swords are selling them from 9am tomorrow morning. People have til this evening to get their preorders then they are selling on any uncollected ones on first come first served.

I preordered mine on Wednesday night and they rang me yesterday telling me to pick it up. On the way in now to get it!

Fieldog wrote: »
    Go out to HN airside, or Smyth's Drogheda....
    Gamestop in swords are selling them from 9am tomorrow morning. People have til this evening to get their preorders then they are selling on any uncollected ones on first come first served.

I preordered mine on Wednesday night and they rang me yesterday telling me to pick it up. On the way in now to get it!

Thanks guys will try my best to get out there and pick one up. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clairebear

slongwill wrote: »
    There's a website called 'checkargos' and it looks at Argos.ie.

Thanks I'll keep trying that one. Have never seen anything but 'item is out of stock' for all branches…will try some more patience

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I just phoned Smyths, they appear to have plenty in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

homeandgardengifts.co.uk but i think yesterday evening was the last chance to order before the Hols. Worth a shot anyway if you are really stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Which smyths ?

Which one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

His profile says Louth, so try ringing Dundalk and Drogheda Smyths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

hallo dare wrote: »
    His profile says Louth, so try ringing Dundalk and Drogheda Smyths

Yeah, it was the one in Drogheda. They have 4 left at last count. Its the pack with Knack which I'm not interested in myself.

Their number is 041 987 3140

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

My sister was in Ken Black's in Kilkenny, she was getting some games for an Xbox. She was asked if she knew anyone who wanted a PS4 as they have both the PS4 solus and with a bundle available.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

clairebear wrote: »
    Thanks I'll keep trying that one. Have never seen anything but 'item is out of stock' for all branches…will try some more patience

In the evening, between 9pm and 10.30pm there have been some PS4 /Killzone bundles in stock around the country over this week.

You need to be quick with websites to get them! Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 diodaq

If anyone interesed i have one code for Killzone Pack in Limerick Crescent SC valid till tommorow 7pm. Don't need it anymore , was lucky to get Killzone Pack in Gamestop Clonmel just few mins ago :) PM me for code

@diodaq

plz me!! crescent limerick ps4. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 diodaq

It's gone 2 mins ago :(

Code for argos in Galway, Killzone bundle -.
    Valid for today only.

aww no!! I thought I had finally gotten one.

Thanks anyway diodaq.

Any Dublin codes?

• Advertisement

Please if anyone has a Limerick code by any chance, I would be thrilled. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement