Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

3 in Castlebar.

Have a code if anyone wants it?

Edit: Code gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

i have a code for castlebar if anyone want it first pm to me gets it.

its the killzone bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I think they should start shipping some of the castlebar consoles to limerick.. Castlebar seem to be getting them the whole time..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Got mine. Finally sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Got mine. Finally sorted!

Woo hoo...about time! Where did you get one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

Hey everyone,

I got codes for Killzone packs in Cork, Galway, Clonmel, Tullamore, and Killarney.

Just pm if you want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I just got a knack bundle in smyrhs Athlone. Staff said they have 5 more available!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rooster8ooster

Got one! Argos Waterford, called in this morning and they thought they might get one or two in stock today, they phoned me and told me to come down collect, killzone bundle. They're all out of stock again now, probably no more before Christmas. I'm delighted but a part of me is gonna miss the thrill of the hunt! Thanks to everybody posting tips on this thread past few weeks ye've been marvellous, good luck if you're still looking

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

neo2010 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I got codes for Killzone packs in Cork, Galway, Clonmel, Tullamore, and Killarney.

Just pm if you want one.

Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

disco girl wrote: »
    Woo hoo...about time! Where did you get one?

GameStop Swords. Put a 20 euro deposit down for one on Wednesday, called me yesterday to say I could have one. Got myself a Killzone Bundle, extra controller and FIFA.

Happy Christmas to me, from me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just got one picked up for me in Smyths fonthill, the console & FIFA 14 for 450e.

EDIT- Theres atleast 20 there of just consoles & knack bundles.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

4 Killzone packs just went into stock at Argos in Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Its always the Knack bundles that are available in Smyths. Thats why I didnt get one, because I just want Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

neo2010 wrote: »
    4 Killzone packs just went into stock at Argos in Longford.

People in longford must have their PS4's

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anyone else getting "An error has occurred" with line of code or whatever it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

I have a reservation number for Naas if anyone wants it, it's for the Killzone pack. The only thing is it needs to be collected by tonight

F1ngers wrote: »
    Anyone else getting "An error has occurred" with line of code or whatever it is?

Do you mean in the reservation code? I'm not getting anything like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

i have a code for clonmel Argos

thankfully donated to me by neo2010 but i have managed to get one in xtravision Tipperary town.

drop me a pm if anyone wants it!!

Have a code for Limerick Childers Road if anyone wants it?

Edit: Code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

I have a reservation number for Naas if anyone wants it, it's for the Killzone pack. The only thing is it needs to be collected by tonight
    gone now, but I'm glad to see people helping eachother out here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Rant1 wrote: »
    Have a code for Limerick Childers Road if anyone wants it?

Pm sent if you still have it.

Harpy wrote: »
    Pm sent if you still have it.

Sorry, went to Neo2010

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Its always the Knack bundles that are available in Smyths. Thats why I didnt get one, because I just want Fifa.

There doing any game and the console for €450!

If anyone got one of those 2 codes for Dundrum earlier and can't use it I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jazzy cian

Rant1 wrote: »
    This was posted on Smyths Facebook page less than an hour ago:

"We also have stock of the PlayStation 4 now in our Bray, Fonthill, Blanchardstown, Jervis St., Drogheda, Athlone, Forestside, Boucher Rd. and Newry stores. All stock is available on a first come, first served basis and you check your local store for stock availability."

Thanks for that, I picked up the last one in Bray at about half one. A knack bundle. Christmas saved for my cousins kid who's had a tough year. Appreciate the heads up. Also he went to Smyths in Drogheda and they were sold out by half one for anyone who was thinking of Bray or Drogheda they are gone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

disco girl wrote: »
    Do you mean in the reservation code? I'm not getting anything like that..
    No, not the reservation code.
    If I selected say Tullamore and went to reserve it, I got a 404 error with what I guess to be programmers code(probably explaining the 404 error).

Anyway, no else is reporting it, so it must be just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Still trawling for a Limerick Res. if any Saints/Angels Christmas Wish makers out there...

Cheers & have a good one!!

If I selected say Tullamore and went to reserve it, I got a 404 error with what I guess to be programmers code(probably explaining the 404 error).

I get ya..that has happened a few times over the last few days, not yet today though..and it's annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clairebear

No - I keep seeing those exact kind of errors too. but I haven't progressed to actually finding a PS4 in stock yet. think its cos I'm on an ipad with a crappy interent connection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mcgrath19921

hey fella gamers , just wondering if anyone has a spare killarney or tralee reserve code , be much appreciated , thanks guys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement