Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Guy in Co.Wexford has his 2nd PS4 up for sale on Adverts,that'd piss you off when you see how many people here are desperate for a console.

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/ps4-players-edition/4462705

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Are you kidding me??? So he PMed you around 2 pm to take yours and left me hanging till 5 without saying a word?

I have to say its been a long time since I've been so disappointed with someone.

What a total tool! Can't stand selfish douchebags who waste peoples time like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

niallmaher wrote: »
    Small question before my Amazon order arrives.

Can I use the UK plug thats supplied with it or will I have to use my current PS3 one?

The PS4 lead is the same one that goes into most radio's or even a Skybox.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Was in Smyths (beside the Kinsale Road roundabout in Cork) just now and a sign was up saying the PS4 was in stock

1 popped up in Cork Queens Old Castle. Managed to get the code for anyone that wants it.

It's a KZ bundle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

just been told gadget shop in omni was selling console only for 595. could that price be right? whatever about scalpers hiking up the price i cant believe a shop would actually go that far aswell. anyway as much as id begrudge the shop making that money off them i believe they have a few in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

just been told gadget shop in omni was selling console only for 595. could that price be right? whatever about scalpers hiking up the price i cant believe a shop would actually go that far aswell. anyway as much as id begrudge the shop making that money off them i believe they have a few in stock.

Cex are selling them for 550. Supply and demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Hi everyone I have been following this thread for awhile now and like everyone else I'm looking to get my hands on a ps4. I work 6 days a week so I'm always last out of the blocks but I finish up tomorrow so I'm going to start my hunt now. If anyone has a code for Liffey valley, Athlone, longford or Galway I would be extremely grateful. I'm genuine not looking to sell it on and Argos would suit as I have a voucher for it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Good evening Argos checkers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

disco girl wrote: »
    Good evening Argos checkers :D

Just dusting down my cmd & R keys in preparation for the refreshing.

Looking for a Killarney code for my friend who thinks I'm a bit mad to be doing this again :D

• Advertisement

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Just dusting down my cmd & R keys in preparation for the refreshing.

Looking for a Killarney code for my friend who thinks I'm a bit mad to be doing this again :D

The hubby has just stopped asking now.....lol

Not much happening so far this evening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

treble1999 wrote: »
    Thought I got one aswell, got reservation code and confirmation. Just got a phone call from the store in Dundrum saying its been cancelled :mad:
    Same happened me :mad:

Ye had me worried for a while, I didn't use my phone to reserve, used my email.
    Anyway, my brother picked his up a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

cloud493 wrote: »
    Cex are selling them for 550. Supply and demand.

i know and i understand that but i just find it disgusting that retail outlets like these are taking the piss out of the general public especially in the current climate. and as i mentioned i hate to see them getting the business but admittedly i would have probably gone there if not for my bit of luck today.

Have a code for Arklow

KZ bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

just some advice to people ringing around on the Ps4 hunt, if a shop tells you they have none over the phone they might just be lying to you.

My brothers girlfriend rang Smyths in Fonthill and was told they have none left and will be getting no more in before Christmas, she went down anyway half an hour later cause her friend offered her a lift and it turns out they were able to sell her one. It was a Knack bundle and Fifa 14 for €490.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mcgrath19921

anyone manage to get a killarney or tralee code? be much appreciated thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

Still looking a code for Monaghan, Cavan or Louth if anyone can help

Have codes for Arklow, Tullamore and Limerick if anyone is looking for one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭m0ynihan

My brother picked one up in Wilton Shopping Centre in Cork today, not sure which shop he got it in though but it could only be Tesco or Gamestop I think, got the Killzone bundle for 459.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

If anyone has a spare code for Dublin Galway athlone longford I would be very grateful.

There seems to be nothing but KZ bundles available in Argos. Anyone manage to get a different bundle?

Rant1 wrote: »
    There seems to be nothing but KZ bundles available in Argos. Anyone manage to get a different bundle?

No although when we started the argoschecker a few weeks ago it was only knack bundles available

Have codes for Arklow, Tullamore and Limerick if anyone is looking for one :D

Only Arklow and Tullamore left

No although when we started the argoschecker a few weeks ago it was only knack bundles available

I think the KZ would definitely be an easier pill to swallow :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

mac1961 wrote: »
    if anyone from killarney is interested there is one in argos for the last couple of minutes

There's an Argos in Killarney?!!?!!

1 in Killarney anyone nab it?

Grabbed the Killarney code as soon as it came up :cool:

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Grabbed the Killarney code as soon as it came up :cool:

Nice :D

• Advertisement