Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Literally couldn't miss it, had been refreshing for an hour :P

I had just gone out for a fag....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

disco girl wrote: »
    I had just gone out for a fag....lol
    And, kids, this is why you shouldn't smoke:D

wonski wrote: »
    And, kids, this is why you shouldn't smoke:D

lmfao :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Will it show up as in stock or unknown status on the stock checker?? Sorry this has probably been asked a lot before.

Stichy wrote: »
    Will it show up as in stock or unknown status on the stock checker?? Sorry this has probably been asked a lot before.

Will show up green in stock

• Advertisement

ps4 on Adverts for 400, stock available in Blanchardstown (Smyths I think)...he posted "Ps4 in stock. Was in blanch an hour ago. All pre orders that werent collected are now back on sale. Lad said there was around thirty. So probably still be there in morning".

Will show up green in stock

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Think that's it for tonight. I still have KZ bundle codes for Arklow and Cork Queens Old Castle.

Edit: Cork gone.

Rant1 wrote: »
    Think that's it for tonight. I still have KZ bundle codes for Arklow and Cork Queens Old Castle.

Yeah not much happening at all....I still have codes for Arkow and Tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mcgrath19921

may i have cork code please? been searching for weeks :)

• Advertisement

What's the best times to be checking for stock? And again if anyone has a code for Dublin Galway Longford or athlone I would appreciate one cheers.

What's the best times to be checking for stock? And again if anyone has a code for Dublin Galway Longford or athlone I would appreciate one cheers.

Anytime really...after 7pm is when I mostly start as most of the shops close and the stock updates, although I have found some during the day at random times!

Anytime really...after 7pm is when I mostly start as most of the shops close and the stock updates, although I have found some during the day at random times!

Right ok il keep an eye on it during the day tomorrow hopefully something shows up thanks for your help.

Right ok il keep an eye on it during the day tomorrow hopefully something shows up thanks for your help.

No worries :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

GS at henry street will have them on sale tomorrow. first come first serve.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Weekend_Yet

Codes have been scarce tonight. Good few xbox ones still on there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

just some advice to people ringing around on the Ps4 hunt, if a shop tells you they have none over the phone they might just be lying to you.

My brothers girlfriend rang Smyths in Fonthill and was told they have none left and will be getting no more in before Christmas, she went down anyway half an hour later cause her friend offered her a lift and it turns out they were able to sell her one. It was a Knack bundle and Fifa 14 for €490.
    thanks pal :D finally got my Ps4 thanks to you!
    Lying feckers tho! I'm not sure what they have to gain by pretending to have no stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

Got a call from my local Xtra Vision this evening informing me that there was 1 left in stock and I was next the list. :) I'm unbelievably impressed with the console, the way it operates is first class, so quick and silent and anybody that tells you the graphics aren't a big step up is lying. Wonderful machine.

Now, time to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Duffman got one in Smyths in Blanchardstown not long ago...that any use to you?

My phone broke last night... and am working today until like 3. So no chance of getting down there before then. They also aren't picking up their phones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

After a long search one was picked up in Smyths Sligo this morning. Apparently they have a few more, but you can imagine probably not for long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

Hi all
    Just letting people know was in GameStop in corbett court at 9 they have a handful of ps4 in case anyone really needs one they were ore booked ones but not collected picked one up this morning I'm not affiliated just wanted to let people know it's also a first come basis none are going to be held

Hi all
    Just letting people know was in GameStop in corbett court at 9 they have a handful of ps4 in case anyone really needs one they were ore booked ones but not collected picked one up this morning I'm not affiliated just wanted to let people know it's also a first come basis none are going to be held

Hi all

I have a code for Arklow if anyone wants it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

I have a code for Arklow if anyone wants it :D

Is it a bundle or just the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Still have a code for Arklow. KZ bundle.

Edit: Code gone.

muboop1 wrote: »
    Is it a bundle or just the console?

Sent you a pm, it's a killzone bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

If anyone is still stuck, there is a few in stock in different bundles in a few different shops in the uk but dunno if delivery would arrive before christmas. Anyway, here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jmillz

I'll take an Arklow code if there are any left :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 mlb10theshow

I was in Liffey Valley Smyths this morning and there was at least 30+ Knack bundles available to buy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement