Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

jmillz wrote: »
    I'll take an Arklow code if there are any left :)

Sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

My usually reliable sources suggests that a couple of outlets may have uncollected pre orders which they are now selling, but offered that anyone who wanted one seemingly has one by now, demand has dropped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Macky77

Will a smyths accept killzone shadow fall for trade in if it is sealed?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

i still have a code for Clonmel Argos. must be picked up by tonight. PM if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Macky77 wrote: »
    Will a smyths accept killzone shadow fall for trade in if it is sealed?

why not sell it here or on adverts ?

• Advertisement

donegal. wrote: »
    why not sell it here or on adverts ?

cause you can get 45 euro trade in value and I want battlefield 4
    It's also more handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Macky77 wrote: »
    cause you can get 45 euro trade in value and I want battlefield 4
    It's also more handy

I got €45 credit in Smyths for my KZ ,opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hardy_buck

I got €45 credit in Smyths for my KZ ,opened.

did it say not to be sold separately?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gunner90

If anyone looking for brand new ps4 let me no, I have one ready for collection in mayo. Call me 0861901371 if interested, won't be on this 2 much throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

thanks pal :D finally got my Ps4 thanks to you!
    Lying feckers tho! I'm not sure what they have to gain by pretending to have no stock!

No bother.. I didn't get it either. But hopefully all the nice people ripping people off on adverts get what they deserve

• Advertisement

you can get it in cosco in england now for only £335 (€400)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

Have an argos Killzone PS4 code for Castlebar if anyone is interested. Was hoping to trade for a Dublin code but it doesn't look like there are any Dublin codes going. Anyway, the code must be used by tonight so PM me ASAP if you want it.

Edit: Gone

this was Christmas when i was a kid 30 years ago, the excitement was unbelievable .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

If anyone in Wicklow or South Dublin area is still looking for a PS4 Bundle you can send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 pocgoc

Anything around Waterford , Kilkenny , Wexford, Carlow? Any codes even?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

Anything around dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

masti123 wrote: »
    Anything around dublin?

Smyths fonthill have knack bundles

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

I took delivery from Amazon this morning, Thanks to all on this thread, a fantastic resource. Those who are helping others get consoles for xmas are only brilliant. Happy christmas everyone. I hope you all get sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paulmaloney

I rang gamestop in Naas and they offered me €22 for killzone. I didn't try smyths unfortunately. I sold it on adverts for €30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Was just in smyths liffey valley. Picked up knack bundle. They have 20 left.

• Advertisement

I rang gamestop in Naas and they offered me €22 for killzone. I didn't try smyths unfortunately. I sold it on adverts for €30

Gamestop are offering the lowest trade in value, yet selling the preowned titles for more than anywhere else. Cex are offering €22 euro cash for it or €27 instore credit but are then selling it for €40. Gamestop are selling it for €50 second hand online and €55 instore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

Lads

Just wanted to say an absolute thanks to everyone on thread here.

Finally, the Gods shined some light on the SkyBoxer household!

The brother got a Killzone bundle in Argos yesterday for me after literally weeks of me and extended family searching.

The two young lads will be very happy now Christmas morning when Santy comes

Picked up a FIFA and a Madden as well, don't think Killzone is too suitable for lads that young.

A pleasure to have gone on this journey with you, and thanks for all the support and PMs.

I hope everyone hunting for one continues their search and gets to experience the joy my boys will no doubt experience on Christmas morning.

All the best,

SkyBoxer

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

So good to see that everyone who wanted a PS4 is getting one just days before Christmas. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

Any codes for arklow or carlow please please :)

does anyone know the best site to sell killzone shadow fall?

damoPL wrote: »
    So good to see that everyone who wanted a PS4 is getting one just days before Christmas. :D

I'm still trying to get one. Thought I had one in Sligo but it seems that someone walked in and bought it even though I had it reserved. In no real hurry tbh, would have been nice to have it under the tree on Christmas day but I can wait the extra week or so and I may see one onsale between now and Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

Does anyone know the best place to trade in knack? Price wise?
    It's definitely not for me

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭chefwes

muboop1 wrote: »
    If anybody knows of any in Dublin please let me know!

A smyths in Liffey valley had them last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Argos in Kilkenny have a PS4 with kill zone boundle for sale in the shop not online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Picked my ps4 killzone bundle yesterday. Looked to trade in sealed killzone game and offered 10e store credit. My buddy got 45 yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement