Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Sorry, what do you mean by code?

An Argos reservation code

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

GameStop Cavan have some on freesale

• Registered Users Posts: 5 polly4

still lookin for a code for limerick............. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 polly4

i would be really grateful.............. any argos in limerick it's impossible to get one i keep goin into argos to be told no............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

polly4 wrote: »
    i would be really grateful.............. any argos in limerick it's impossible to get one i keep goin into argos to be told no............

Like meself ; (

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There is some movement - all on status unknown. Big shipment from China, or just a slow server?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

wonski wrote: »
    There is some movement - all on status unknown. Big shipment from China, or just a slow server?

Just messin with our heads I reckon lol

disco girl wrote: »
    Just messin with our heads I reckon lol

Was just curious because they have new Assassins Creed bundle advertised on the website, but there seems to be a problem with their servers, so it means nothing probably. Or something...Time will tell.

wonski wrote: »
    Was just curious because they have new Assassins Creed bundle advertised on the website, but there seems to be a problem with their servers, so it means nothing probably. Or something...Time will tell.

Funny you should say that cos Argos uk now have ps4 and Fifa in stock....

Funny you should say that cos Argos uk now have ps4 and Fifa in stock....

Of course they do, because i don't want it any more. Fifa/Assasin bundle should have been available before. Looks like knack and killzone was a failure, given the number of people who want to trade it in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

I have 1 code for Tullamore and 1 for Killarney if anyone is looking for one :D

I'd take the Tullamore code if it's still on offer...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Are you kidding me??? So he PMed you around 2 pm to take yours and left me hanging till 5 without saying a word?

I have to say its been a long time since I've been so disappointed with someone.

Ok guys, so after Neo2010s horrendous behaviour (agreeing to meet me so I can sell him a PS4 at cost, agreeing with a second boardsie for another code, then leaving me waiting in Limerick for 3 hours with a PS4 that he no intention of buying and then lying about everything via PMs and phone calls with his brother), I was going to just return the PS4.

However I have decided that just because one person ruins the spirit of the thread, it doesn't mean it should be ruined for everyone.

I have 2 PMs for the machine in this order

1) Harpy
    2) Alpina

They have first priority. Can both still confirm interest? If anyone else interested, please PM me. You'll be third on list.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lkasprzak

Hi guys,

Thanks to you I get my PS4 before xmas, left Smyths in Liffey Valley 30 min ago, there were still about 10-12 Knack bundles in store, so happy hunting :)

mooonpie wrote: »
    I'd take the Tullamore code if it's still on offer...

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Still have a code for Killarney. PM me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sentenel

Got my Ps4 this morning thanks to disco girl.
    Still have a code for clonmel for a kill zone bundle if anyone wants as polly4 returned it
    Cheers
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sentenel

Pm sent to innthe

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

huh gone now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Block (8 wrote: »
    huh gone now?

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭PMC83

Rang argos there, was told sold out in all stores around Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭PMC83

Also Smyths Liffy Vally sold out now as well, they had 6 this morning!

I still have a code for Killarney if anyone wants it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

sorry , this is the wrong thread but i thought you guys could help.
    If i bought a ps3 / gtav bundle would the game or disc be labeled that it was part of a bundle? or could i give the game as a christmas present without looking like a cheapass ?

the one i was going to get with special offer 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Guys I had a mix up in deliveries which meant that a Killzone bundle I cancelled will still be delivered tomorrow. I bought it from Argos UK and will return it unless anyone wants it themselves. It cost £400 (receipts available) so i'll give it to anyone unopened for €450. Galway area

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

pm sent

... and I'm now the delighted owner of a Killzone bundle :D
    Thanks again disco girl, you're banking some serious good karma!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danakin

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Guys I had a mix up in deliveries which meant that a Killzone bundle I cancelled will still be delivered tomorrow. I bought it from Argos UK and will return it unless anyone wants it themselves. It cost £400 (receipts available) so i'll give it to anyone unopened for €450. Galway area

PM sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Johny_cash

If anyone has a code near dundalk I would be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

I'm confused but hasn't the Assasin's Creed bundle always been available on the Argos site? Or are they in stock now?

damoPL wrote: »
    I'm confused but hasn't the Assasin's Creed bundle always been available on the Argos site? Or are they in stock now?

They've always been on the site but never seen one in stock...were they in stock earlier?

• Advertisement

I still have a code for Killarney if anyone wants it :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement