Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

hardy_buck wrote: »
    anyone know the trade in value for killzone shadow fall ps4 in gamestop

Feck all I'd reckon. Someone was on here saying they were only offered a tenner. Not sure if that was in Gamestop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

1 in Arklow, 1 in Carlow, 2 in Cork Mahon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TechnoBadger

disco girl wrote: »
    lol have never seen so much green on this site....

Yeah there's loads coming through. Just managed to get one for blanchardstown woo

Are you like the PlayStation4 pixie of of boards you know where there all appearing?

sorry just its christmas :D

Yep ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Think that's it for the night. I still have a code for Clonmel. If no one has PM'd me for it by the time the store opens tomorrow I'll cancel the reservation.

Edit:Code gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

I have a code for a Killzone PS4 bundle in Mahon, Cork. Got it for a friend but it turns out he won't be able to get it tomorrow. PM me if you are interested!

Edit: Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

There is currently a killzone bundle in Tralee

Edit: GOne

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

I have a code for a Killzone PS4 bundle in Mahon, Cork.

PM for code. Expires 24th closing time.

Edit gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know where I could get one today as close to Blanchardstown as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭mcw92

Code for Argos in Tralee here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Missus_smurf

I've a code for argos clonmel if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Glennmaher

Nothing anywhere in Tallaght anyway, tried everywhere this morning.

The lad in smartstop said their are a few in there Navan store. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Lads, I have one for Cavan argos. if anyone wants it let me know (killzone bundle)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Nout In Bray, Carrickmines, Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum, Dublin City Center, Blanch, Liffey Valley.

After Christmas it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

None in Navan. I rang them and they only have a couple of Xbox 1's left. If anybody else still knows anywhere in Dublin I'll take one.

I have a code for Cork Queens and 1 for Drogheda :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

1 kill zone and 1 knack in Smyths Childers road Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

Have a code for Carlow. Expires tonight.

Edit: Gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

they had xbox one and ps4 in gamestop crescent Limerick last night big sign outside advertising that they were available

I still have a code for Cork Queens and 1 for Drogheda if people need them they expire today...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The JMC

Again I'll just mention before that if anyone needs a PS4 just drop me a pm and I'll get you one for the value of it in the Sligo area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

John Lewis is pricematching Cosco in the UK at €400. If anyone didn't get for the christmas at least you might get one below rrp in the new year.
    Merry Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i presume ps4s will be easy to get in january? walk in wise. dont want killzone i do think knack looks fun so wouldnt mind that

• Registered Users Posts: 31 rayken

very happy bunny in my house this morning thanks to the great efforts of discogirl, thanks again and merry xmas all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Much disappointment this morning! My Killzone Amazon Bundle was DOA-Flashing Blue light of Death! After all the work i went to to get one for my brother! Bah Humbug to Sony!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

trendy88 wrote: »
    Much disappointment this morning! My Killzone Amazon Bundle was DOA-Flashing Blue light of Death! After all the work i went to to get one for my brother! Bah Humbug to Sony!!

:(

Hope most of ye got sorted for a PS4....god willing more consoles will be available for the January sales :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

trendy88 wrote: »

Commiserations.

What goes around comes around though...us Xbox people had to listen to the jeers and insults over the RROD for years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

SamAK wrote: »
    Commiserations.

What goes around comes around though...us Xbox people had to listen to the jeers and insults over the RROD for years :)

At least the RRoD didn't come up for a year or 2 in most cases. Straight out of the box is sickening, I feel your pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

DaLad wrote: »
    Straight out of the box is sickening, I feel your pain!

Yep, but I imagine that Sony will be quick to sort it out...Awful publicity for a launch console to have hardware issues!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

You should have a new one by monday, judging by others on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement