Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just saw game stop comment on their facebook that it would be 'a long time' before they got more in. I was told something similar in Harvey Normans yesterday.

They answered the question about ps4 deals, not the availability actually;)
    Quote:
    -Any ps4 deals (in their 3 for 20 sale)?
    -Not in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭PMC83

wonski wrote: »
    They answered the question about ps4 deals, not the availability actually;)
    Quote:
    -Any ps4 deals (in their 3 for 20 sale)?
    -Not in a long time.

ah- beg pardon!:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Just got a text from Argos, apparently I have a Killzone bundle reserved in Galway.
    Expires at 6pm this evening.

If anyone wants it, PM me.

Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 banduff12

Any news in Cork with any in stock? I do expect Game stop to have some very soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Check Argos tomorrow morning. Call into stores, some of the reservation codes from the last bookings should be put back on sale tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

jenno86 wrote: »
    Check Argos tomorrow morning. Call into stores, some of the reservation codes from the last bookings should be put back on sale tomorrow

Source?

fredotf2 wrote: »
    Source?

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

banduff12 wrote: »
    Any news in Cork with any in stock? I do expect Game stop to have some very soon though.

Also be very interested if anyone knows of stock in Cork? preferably/hopefully in the Smyths at the kinsale road roundabout/Harvey Norman - anyone got a console here already?

Might also try Argos in Mahon tomorrow. Whats the story with checking there, is there a specific counter where they would deal with stuff like this? Or just queue up at the checkout and enquire there? long time since i was in an argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭PMC83

Tried my local Argos (nutgrove) again this morning, nadda. I'd say thats the last gasp for unclaimed pre orders, I'm gonna sit on it till the next wave hits the shops now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Amazon showing the Killzone bundle as in stock on the 10 January.Knack on the 15th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

One currently on sale in Argos, Galway.

Edit: Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dboland91

I have killzone bundle for Argos Galway if anyone wants the code PM me!

GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 1 woodo92

If anyone please has a code for ANYWHERE in ireland it would be much appreciated as I need one asap for a late 'santa' gift. Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mahohall

Nearly caved in and bought a xbox one last night, phew thank god one of the lads slapped me in the face and told me to cop on! So and ps4 out there today??? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

Mahohall wrote: »
    Nearly caved in and bought a xbox one last night, phew thank god one of the lads slapped me in the face and told me to cop on! So and ps4 out there today??? :-)

Haha close call. I honestly don't get it now 4 of friends have just walked in places and bought one, no pre-orders. Are people checking the more rural stores of did, have you Norman etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mahohall

Caoimhin wrote: »
    Haha close call. I honestly don't get it now 4 of friends have just walked in places and bought one, no pre-orders. Are people checking the more rural stores of did, have you Norman etc?

I know it's driving me mad gona go walk about Galway city today and see but probably have no joy!!! There is a guy on done deal in Galway selling a bundle for 500 but I'm always weary of done deal etc

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

1 in stock in clonmel argos

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

mac1961 wrote: »
    1 in stock in clonmel argos

I reserved this if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

1 in Galway 3 in Killarney

I've reserved 1 in Killarney if anyone wants it, just missed the Galway one

• Advertisement

2 Killzone in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

2 killzone bundles in Killarney

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There's now one in Killarney.

Still have a reservation for Killarney and clonmel if anyone is looking

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Spotted one on Adverts in Wexford for €500 with BF4 & AC4.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

Hey guys if anyone gets a reservation for midlands- galway, Dublin etc could ye pm please. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭drumm23

Also, looking for a PS4 around Dublin, appreciate a heads up if anybody spots one, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flaghead

So whats the story with PS4, where can I get one in Dublin? I have gathered from the forum that theyre largely sold out?
    When will the next batch of Playstations be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

flaghead wrote: »
    So whats the story with PS4, where can I get one in Dublin? I have gathered from the forum that theyre largely sold out?
    When will the next batch of Playstations be released?

Reports from retailers say about the middle of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 flaghead

Littlewoods have them on their website, are they in stock does anyone know. I have emailed them.
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/playstation-4/e/b/4294913744.end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement