Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hey guys, there's 5+ in Blanchardstown now.

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=122%2F2540

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

DaLad wrote: »

Got one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

I need one for Dundrum, Stephens Green or Niutgrove. If any pop up in these stores can someone grab a code for me? I have to leave my computer now and I fear that as soon as I do they'll appear. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Does anyone know if they'll be getting the bundle with the camera and extra controller back in again? Or was that just a launch bundle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Looks like there all gone again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 celtic_tiger

where these showing up in the stock enquiry or did you just go in and ask . when i check online nothing is coming up ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

One in Arklow now.

EDIT:
    I reserved the one in Arklow(console only - E400) - If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM.

Gone to Bowden.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

where these showing up in the stock enquiry or did you just go in and ask . when i check online nothing is coming up ?

check these, have the number written down to call argos and reserve over the phone, you need product code and store code ready ( so write them down ) and get to know the voice command service on argos to do it quickly.

Killzone Bundle

Knack Bundle

I have a code for Naas if anyone wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

Red Crow wrote: »
    I have a code for Naas if anyone wants it?

Could I get naas code please?

• Advertisement

daisydood wrote: »

Sent it on to you there

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bowden

Can i get any code for anywhere near or around Dublin?

Yeah they were showing up as being in stock on the checkargos website and argos.ie

daisydood wrote: »

If you don't use it could you foward it to me please :)

For people in carlow they have 5 in stock

edit: argos i mean !

Bowden wrote: »
    For people in carlow they have 5 in stock

:p

:p

Woops :P sorry I just got really excited and then realised I don't live there ha

Quick update, Galway have 5 as well PS4 Only!

Quick update, Galway have 5 as well PS4 Only!

Yup. Looks like they were all being delivered today or something and would explain why they're popping up in batches since this morning!

• Advertisement

Also for the person who was looking for Dundrum for the PS4, I was in there the other day and they told me that they don't expect another delivery for around 2 weeks, personally I'd be taking it with a pinch of salt but you never know, could be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

If you don't use it could you foward it to me please :)

If you can't get a Naas one,I've one for Carlow,it's only a quick spin down the motorway.

zerks wrote: »
    If you can't get a Naas one,I've one for Carlow,it's only a quick spin down the motorway.

Yea I got one for Carlow there, won't know If I'm able to get there till tomorrow morning, if not i'll give the code away to someone here for it, seem's as carlow is down to 2 now!

Yea I got one for Carlow there, won't know If I'm able to get there till tomorrow morning, if not i'll give the code away to someone here for it, seem's as carlow is down to 2 now!

Good stuff.

zerks wrote: »
    Reserved one in Mahon Cork,pick up by close of business tomorrow.

PM me for code.

Code gone to wonski.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Galway have 5+

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mahohall

Got one reserved in Galway happy freckin days!!!!if I can't make it back from Dublin tomorrow il pm the code onto whoever wants it tomorrow afternoon..thank u boys and girls on boards.ie ye stopped me from by in a smelly honk'o'sh1t xbox!!!! :-)

Mahohall wrote: »
    thank u boys and girls on boards.ie ye stopped me from by in a smelly honk'o'sh1t xbox!!!! :-)

They're far from a "honk'o'sh1t" but enjoy your PS4!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭mcw92

Mahohall wrote: »
    Got one reserved in Galway happy freckin days!!!!if I can't make it back from Dublin tomorrow il pm the code onto whoever wants it tomorrow afternoon..thank u boys and girls on boards.ie ye stopped me from by in a smelly honk'o'sh1t xbox!!!! :-)

If your traveling from Dublin I would be checking stock again tomorrow in dublin before you travel as I reckon some places will get some in then.....Places that didn't get any today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Isn't there supposed to be another lot of PS4's going on sale on the 10th?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement