Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iMark

robrieguez wrote: »
    Any update on the queuing situation at fonthill?

Still very early days at the moment, not sure if anyone has gone back down to have a look though.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

So what places in Dublin are opening at midnight for it (non-pre order)? Not really planning on going now just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 robrieguez

iMark wrote: »
    Still very early days at the moment, not sure if anyone has gone back down to have a look though.

Was thinking of getting there for 7am. Hopefully it won't be mental

Was thinking of getting there for 7am. Hopefully it won't be mental

I will be there early, will update here if I can with information.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 robrieguez

I will be there early, will update here if I can with information.

Cheers mate.

I'll wake up at 6am, check this thread and make the trip if the queue is reasonable.

• Advertisement

Will the amazon extra stores get more stock?

EDIT: Meant argos not amazon!

Cheers mate.

I'll wake up at 6am, check this thread and make the trip if the queue is reasonable.

Sound, Im going to be there probably around 5 so I will have updated this thread by then. Let you know what is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Sound, Im going to be there probably around 5 so I will have updated this thread by then. Let you know what is going on.

Think I'll leave as soon as you update as long as there's not too many queuing. It's gonna be such a long 6 hours waiting for your message :P

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Good luck to everyone trying to secure a PS4 without a pre-order tomorrow. I'll be keeping an eye on here to see how you get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hopefully 6 will be good for you's lads yas should get it, hopefully there's not many behind yas too, in work tomorrow but hoping to try sort something out.

• Advertisement

Think I'll leave as soon as you update as long as there's not too many queuing. It's gonna be such a long 6 hours waiting for your message :P

Its going to be a long few hours waiting to leave. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Is it worth keeping eye on Argos at 12?

adamtj09 wrote: »

Does no harm, however even if I reserved one online I would still be skeptical. They seem to play by their own rules in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

No harm having a look but I cant see you having any joy on there from what I've read on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

No harm having a look but I cant see you having any joy on there from what I've read on here.

Ya guess it's worth it on the off chance any store in Dublin has 1 spare for reservation.

If not it's back to hoping somewhere gets unexpected shipments etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On sale in tesco Maynooth at 8am under 20 and there are 10 in the queue already, my hunt goes on

On sale in tesco Maynooth at 8am under 20 and there are 10 in the queue already, my hunt goes on

10 people in the queue already? Jesus that is a lot earlier than I expected people to be queuing up for!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I'd b skeptical on Argos as well but in the coming days, if supply is as non existent as some people believe, then keep an eye on Argos stock check thing still. Reservations lapse after 7pm on the second day(Saturday I guess) I think and thats when these units come back into stock for reservation purposes. I've seen that happen before with bargain alerts there. Just because people reserve, it doesn't mean they'll buy/have the €€€ to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jackindebox94

will all tescos have a few ps4s or is it just superstores or what is the story does anyone know?

will all tescos have a few ps4s or is it just superstores or what is the story does anyone know?

I believe the tesco extras are the only stores with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 DerekBlanch

I wonder how early is early? :-/

Apparently its never too early. Im half tempted to go have a look and get some kip in the car before hoping out and queueing up...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭lilywhitearmy

No joy in craigavon. First person was there at 4.30pm.

Wondering will it be worthwhile checking anywhere in the morning now.

Yeah man hmmm I can either get dropped there at 3am or 6am hmmm want that Killzone bundle

Yeah man hmmm I can either get dropped there at 3am or 6am hmmm want that Killzone bundle

I would head in for 3am if I was you. In strongly considering heading in now for that time. I would rather be there really early and get one than not get one at all because I waited too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

An hour ago...
    there is a queue in naas Tesco already, and they will only have 10 for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

To all the basterds getting a PS4 now damn you all to hell, to everyone looking for one in the morning good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭david-d

To all the basterds getting a PS4 now damn you all to hell, to everyone looking for one in the morning good luck.

my sentiments exactly

Yeah true man, good hussle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

No update :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement