Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The JMC

Gotta pick my PS4 in the morning so might stay up for a bit and watch ye try and get something off Argos :P

Does anyone know when the reserving went online for the Xbox One? I'd imagine it would be around the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djsmitzer

The JMC wrote: »
    Gotta pick my PS4 in the morning so might stay up for a bit and watch ye try and get something off Argos :P

Does anyone know when the reserving went online for the Xbox One? I'd imagine it would be around the same time.

It was 12 o clock man.. Much more punctual

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

right, im off to bed. its gonna be an early start in the morn.....

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

@iMark - would you give us last updates on the situation in Power City? I have to decide what to do now - head off or go to sleep

Setting myself 30 main targets to stay awake here lads

• Advertisement

Djsmitzer wrote: »
    It was 12 o clock man.. Much more punctual

And was there many Xbox Ones available to actually be reserved? How long did it take them to sell out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

looks like someone forgot to schedule a job

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

if i see the ad for ps4 on the tv again it going out the window......somehow its on non stop since 12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Tesco direct have ps4 in stock online right now use parcel motel for delivery to Ireland
    http://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/direct/ps4-500gb-console/599-1388.prd?skuId=599-1388&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

The JMC wrote: »
    And was there many Xbox Ones available to actually be reserved? How long did it take them to sell out?

Most Argos didn't get stock in..(Dublin area) .. Only Liffey valley, and they sold quick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Was a queue outside my local tesco at 12 tonight, peeps camping till the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭petiha

Was a queue outside my local tesco at 12 tonight, peeps camping till the morning

And where is that "local Tesco"?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iMark

Just an update on power city. Line slower down now for the moment. Hanging in around 22 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 GosuZandatsu

43172691.jpg

I'm sure this is the vibe standing around PowerCity right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

tesco its that one ?does anyone know about clearwater tesco o clairehall in malahide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

iMark wrote: »
    Just an update on power city. Line slower down now for the moment. Hanging in around 22 at the moment.

Power city up in Sallynoggin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MorningGlory94

Hmm contemplating walking to the fonthill road at 4 about a 30 min walk from my house, might be a bit dodgy walking at this time though in these parts:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

maybe if you're quiet you can sneak past the camping cats in the morning and nab one.

h4CD3EAC0

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

iMark wrote: »

Thanks man, I owe you a beer or maybe better a hot tea :) I will definietly bring some refreshments with me later on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

Got one in Dundrum, good few there ****in yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Hmm contemplating walking to the fonthill road at 4 about a 30 min walk from my house, might be a bit dodgy walking at this time though in these parts:D

The walk back with a PS4 in hand would be ten times dodgier!

Caoimhin wrote: »
    Got one in Dundrum, good few there ****in yes

Did you have that pre-ordered?

JJZULUAGA wrote: »
    tesco its that one ?does anyone know about clearwater tesco o clairehall in malahide

All i know is Tesco are claiming to have serious supplier issues with this launch, specifically in the republic, they are claiming only extra stores are getting them and their numbers will be very few as they try to spread out the limited stock that they did get in but promise that more will be out in 2 weeks.

Did you have that pre-ordered?

Didn't have in pre ordered, staff are sound there

I feel so bad for those people in the freezing cold, I've definitely been there before and it's miserable. If only someone was out getting them some warm beverages.

BordorFox wrote: »
    All i know is Tesco are claiming to have serious supplier issues with this launch, specifically in the republic, they are claiming only extra stores are getting them and their numbers will be very few as they try to spread out the limited stock that they did get in but promise that more will be out in 2 weeks.

I went and actually called into them today and they said they would have about 10 consoles, what a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iMark

kucyk wrote: »
    Thanks man, I owe you a beer or maybe better a hot tea :) I will definietly bring some refreshments with me later on :)

No worries! It's not too bad here, everyone in good form.

I went and actually called into them today and they said they would have about 10 consoles, what a joke

Yeah I've been pretty annoyed with how they've handled the launch, the UK stores get stocked, we were neglected, which is pretty stupid giving there are more pre-orders for the ps4 in Ireland then most other countries.

Didn't have in pre ordered, staff are sound there

b67b09ff28b5721234a1e706ad623797aff0e591d94cafe45bd89a7580b3c08e.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

BordorFox wrote: »
    Yeah I've been pretty annoyed with how they've handled the launch, the UK stores get stocked, we were neglected, which is pretty stupid giving there are more pre-orders for the ps4 in Ireland then most other countries.

I disagree. Paddy's have been better supplied than anyone else in Europe. There where queues a mile long all around Europe since yesterday for the PS4 . Anybody on this forum would have got a PS4 if they had reallly tried over the last week to secure one...and there are still some out there to be had.

Thank You Sony ...thats what I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement