Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

3 Killzone bundles in castlebar

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Zonda999 wrote: »
    €650 seems to be the scalpers defined value of the tings. I really hope no one pays that. I genuinely believe if people keep up the hunt on boards and the likes, they will find them in shops before Christmas

There will be consoles there for everyone before Christmas, this hysteria to get one today is absolutely mental. What I'd the big need to have it today? There are no stand out games imo, if I didn't have easy access to them in work I wouldn't have been bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

1 Killzone left in Castlebar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Have a knack bundle reserved for Limerick. Would swap for a cork reservation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I really regret having seen the email from Amazon two weeks ago saying they had bundles available for pre-order and that they would arrive for Christmas. It made me want a PS4 when previously I was happy to get one in January or February after the rush! :-)

Not confident that they will dispatch before Christmas.

Loads of complaints on the Amazon forums, Amazon have been all over the place contradicting themselves about delivery times, although a lot of the British lads are having luck picking up ones in the likes of Asda and Tesco.

I reckon I'll pick one up if I come across one but if not I'll wait until the new year sometime. Just too much hassle legging it around to different stores. :-)

Only balls is that I have Black Flag here and Need For Speed coming in a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

There will be consoles there for everyone before Christmas, this hysteria to get one today is absolutely mental. What I'd the big need to have it today? There are no stand out games imo, if I didn't have easy access to them in work I wouldn't have been bothered.

I agree that its madness paying over the odds but getting up a bit early to try and nab one is perfectly fine. Remember people have been waiting for the next gen since the last gen came out, so its natural that people are curious, even if there are no standout games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

For those who can wait a little bit - available on Argos UK for home delivery - use Parcel Motel.

Fifa Bundle in stock as of now - £399 plus delivery £3.95.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I agree that its madness paying over the odds but getting up a bit early to try and nab one is perfectly fine. Remember people have been waiting for the next gen since the last gen came out, so its natural that people are curious, even if there are no standout games

Getting up early is perfectly fine, queueing up at 3am in the freezing cold is insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

thebiglad wrote: »
    For those who can wait a little bit - available on Argos UK for home delivery - use Parcel Motel.

Was suprised the Bundles and standalone consoles are more expensive in the North and UK, 1st time I've ever seen that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

thebiglad wrote: »

great headsup, returning it if something goes wrong might be an issue though?

• Advertisement

stephens green have 2 knack bundles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Turned out to be true alright.
    If the manager had of been honest about it tho they would have que'd
    over in Fonthill instead and got one :mad:

At Fonthill meself, I was speaking the truth. Tesco staff got looked after the perks of working there!

Stephens green now have 4 knack bundles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

At Fonthill meself, I was speaking the truth. Tesco staff got looked after the perks of working there!

You mean only the extra store staff got looked after.

3 knack bundles in swords argos

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

There was Tesco staff in the queue in Tesco Douglas, and not at the front either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Just keeping checking lads, Argos seem to be adding stock!

Knakc reference 147/3825.

swords have a killzone bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The JMC

Right I'm off to go collect my own PS4 now, I hope you lads get it too! Please keep us updated on how things went.

• Advertisement

Limerick cruises street have 1 knack bundle

Out of interest is everyone here looking for themselves or their kids?

Killarney have 5+ killzone bundles and 4 knack bundles. Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

managed to get a reservation in argos, so this means guaranteed a console :confused:

Ash_ wrote: »
    managed to get a reservation in argos, so this means guaranteed a console :confused:

Yep. It should do anyway.

Arklow have 2 knack bundles

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djsmitzer

Could swap dundalk knack reservation for omni town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

which Argos?

Kilarney have 3 left but sadly its too far away!

That is the question - there will be war if I travel there with reservation and no item to collected.

• Advertisement

tmc86 wrote: »
    which Argos?

Kilarney have 3 left but sadly its too far away!

Stephens Green Dublin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement