Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

eddie_1498 wrote: »
    Ah madness. Heart skipped a beat when I saw dundrum but gone in an instant!!!!

Same here haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RampantRichie

Anyone have a preorder local to ardee that they wont be using pm me please.

Drove 45 min to Tesco in drogheda this morning and there were 8 ppl there waiting for 8 consoles.
    Drove around to Argos and the crowd was so big i just made my way home.
    Dejected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 eddie_1498

Almost had a kill zone bundle in illac centre and I went to remove another item in my trolley and I lost the bundle!!!!

4 killzone buundles appeared in the Ilac centre but disappeared within about 10 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Did any Argos sell them in the end, couldn't be bothered about trying tesco Clearwater with only 3 and people queuing at crazy o clock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

eddie_1498 wrote: »
    Almost had a kill zone bundle in illac centre and I went to remove another item in my trolley and I lost the bundle!!!!

Same here I am dying here trying to get one,I dont care which it is bundle or solus.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Well after queuing for 5 hours I got a killzone bundle and I am in work now have to wait till 4 to play it but it will be all worth it got it in power city.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Sarz91 wrote: »
    Same here haha.

how are u seeing these?? i cant see anything,

F5 key has stopped working on my cheap ass keyboard haha

gep91 wrote: »
    how are u seeing these?? i cant see anything,

Killzone Bundle

Knack Bundle

I just keep refreshing the page every 10 seconds or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

Sarz91 wrote: »
    4 killzone buundles appeared in the Ilac centre but disappeared within about 10 seconds.

Crap. That's where I am right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gartlandg

trying to find one in dundalk but no luck so far

ok cheers, yeah my work wont allow me to view this site, if u can reserve one for me id be greatefull

gep91 wrote: »
    ok cheers, yeah my work wont allow me to view this site, if u can reserve one for me id be greatefull

I'll keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Are Argos really selling the Fifa bundle yet, or am I wasting my time looking for one of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RelySarah

I just purchased a PS4 Bundle with Game in the UK a few minutes ago. If you have somebody up North with an address that's your best bet! Only selling as a bundle though no consoles on their own

Arciphel wrote: »
    Are Argos really selling the Fifa bundle yet, or am I wasting my time looking for one of those?

Knack and killzone seem to be the only two that have actually become available since 06:30-07:00 this morning.

RelySarah wrote: »
    I just purchased a PS4 Bundle with Game in the UK a few minutes ago. If you have somebody up North with an address that's your best bet! Only selling as a bundle though no consoles on their own

You can also use parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

RelySarah wrote: »

Or you can use Parcel Motel and use their Antrim address.

Anyone else getting "account suspended"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Ye broke checkargos.com!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 eddie_1498

I can't use stock checker anymore!

Well that seems like that's the end of that unfortunately.

wtf, we killed checkargos.com, now what do we do, WHAT DO WE DO!!!

I think little chance of getting one unless you know of some shop people don't expect.

Or you can use Parcel Motel and use their Antrim address.

can you PM me that address please? as im surrently in work and unable to access certain sites

wtf, we killed checkargos.com, now what do we do, WHAT DO WE DO!!!

lets wreck the place.......AHHHHHHH!!!!

Killzone bundle stock in London if anyone knows anyone over there, I am clutching at straws here.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Has anyone managed to reserve a Killzone/Controller/Camera bundle from Argos?

Went to DID Blanch this morning, arrived 10 minutes after their delivery and saw a couple walk out with the last two :(

• Advertisement

Everybody should boycott those donedeal adds 900 makes it hard for gamers with people like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement