Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Can you say what company you work for?

I have done in other threads where people were giving out about the companies policy about xbox one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ah, I see. Thanks ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

I have done in other threads where people were giving out about the companies policy about xbox one :)

Is it the same for other branches?
    Are they sold out in your store?
    Could you PM me the store. I'll literally drive from Cork to wherever it is. My brother was/is gutted he didn't get one.

I think I'd qualify as best older brother ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

iv read what store you work in but i cant remember anyway with xmas coming up i dont have the money for it atm

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

Are you able to say what time you'll be opening at/what time you'll sell the PS4s at ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Apparently power city are facebooking which stores have stock in.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

cloud493 wrote: »

What you mean? Do they have an FB page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

the last update was 9:30am yesterday saying they are expecting a delivery before Christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

I managed to reserve the kill zone bundle this morning in one of the Dublin Argos stores, anyone want to swap for somewhere in the midlands as Dublin is 2 hours away for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

Guys - I have the following reservations and first 2 persons to PM me with their details (and clear indication of which you want) gets them. I will ignore PMs asking for both reservation codes. I got sorted myself this morning in Dublin and were holding these as back up till I got sorted. Thanks to ye guys on Boards for keeping me up to date yesterday.

Given the amount of messing that has been reported with reservations, I will not be held responsible for any issues with these and it is your responsibility to ring the store to verify it is still there and forward it onto someone else here if you can't use it. So basically don't get your hopes up until you have your hands on it

* Monaghan - Knack Bundle (I also have a res for FIFA 14 here)

* Kilkenny - Knack BUndle.

Edit : All gone - sorry I hadn't one for everybody in the audience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

leex wrote: »
    Guys - I have the following reservations and first 2 persons to PM me with their details (and clear indication of which you want) gets them. I will ignore PMs asking for both reservation codes. I got sorted myself this morning in Dublin and were holding these as back up till I got sorted. Thanks to ye guys on Boards for keeping me up to date yesterday.

Given the amount of messing that has been reported with reservations, I will not be held responsible for any issues with these and it is your responsibility to ring the store to verify it is still there and forward it onto someone else here if you can't use it. So basically don't get your hopes up until you have your hands on it

* Monaghan - Knack Bundle (I also have a res for FIFA 14 here)

* Kilkenny - Knack BUndle.
    Where in dublin and are any left. Checking Argos but all I got was no stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

JamboMac wrote: »
    Where in dublin and are any left. Checking Argos but all I got was no stock.

He said Monaghan and Kilkenny

srumball wrote: »
    He said Monaghan and Kilkenny

He said he got sorted in dublin though today.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin? Literally anywhere in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

He said he got sorted in dublin though today.

That was Cucullen's post, not leex's.

Jamie OD wrote: »
    Originally Posted by leex View Post
    . I got sorted myself this morning in Dublin

There we go,.

Jamie OD wrote: »

Read it after I will ignore which highlighted and he say he got his in dublin this morning which is why he's giving away.

All gone now.

There were all reservations made before 9am yesterday morning - all over the phone

leex wrote: »
    All gone now.

There were all reservations made before 9am yesterday morning - all over the phone

Still haven't mentioned where in dublin. Did anybody manage to book any in dublin this morning and what around time I kept checking but never found any.

Has anyone tried power city in coolock?

• Advertisement

Has anyone tried power city in coolock?

No just presumed font hill was the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm after putting down pre-orders in Gamestop and HMV in the Crescent,.Limerick this morning, waiting for my local XV to open now to put one down there and then might pop to one of the Smyth's.

I've lost my faith in the shambles that is my Amazon pre-order.

I'm after putting down pre-orders in Gamestop and HMV in the Crescent,.Limerick this morning, waiting for my local XV to open now to put one down there and then might pop to one of the Smyth's.

I've lost my faith in the shambles that is my Amazon pre-order.

That's why I didn't pre-order, nothing worse than making the effort and not getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

So does anyone know anywhere that has some?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Still haven't mentioned where in dublin. Did anybody manage to book any in dublin this morning and what around time I kept checking but never found any.

I reserved a Kill Zone bundle in Argos in Dublin this morning at 8.30. They had 5 at the time but were all gone in over a minute. Looking for a swap for an Argos in midlands if possible.

Booked yesterday morning - Stephens Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Looking for one in Cork. Anyone have a reservation they arent using or know where to get one please let me know.

I actually have a spare console as well, but I've promised it to someone and now my friend wants one, so I said I'd have a scout round for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 eddie_1498

Guys Killarney have 3 kill zone in!

• Advertisement

If these come available on Argos again, use checkargos.com to check stores, have the list of store numbers ready and use the 01-2161616 number to reserve. The website was a waste of time for me yesterday between 8 and 9.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement