Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Still sitting on 2 here :) if someone wants to pm me I'll let the first person know which shop. It's in clare so obviously there's no point in someone from Dublin messaging me.

I wish people who aren't going to buy them would stop sitting on reservations. Granted they might think they're doing people a favour but it's very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Check your pm mate i have one close to cork id love a swap for Dublin
    Cheers

Not me man, Jargha has it!

Pm him....

He is looking for a cork swap, I have my PS4, I was chancing my arm for my mate... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Still sitting on 2 here :) if someone wants to pm me I'll let the first person know which shop. It's in clare so obviously there's no point in someone from Dublin messaging me.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keithritchie

jArgHA wrote: »
    I have PS4 Killzone bundle reserved for Argos Liffey Valley (got it online early this morning), but I'm not sure if I can make it there before it expires on Monday (am based in Cork) - don't suppose anyone interested in swapping the reservation for a reservation in Argos Cork / close to Cork?

Check your pms mate i have a closer reservation to cork i would love a swap to a dublin store
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keithritchie

Fieldog wrote: »
    Not me man, Jargha has it!

Pm him....

He is looking for a cork swap, I have my PS4, I was chancing my arm for my mate... ;-)

Haha my bad!
    Cheers mate enjoy your ps4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

1 Killzone in drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

alf66 wrote: »
    1 Killzone in drogheda

Is there a way you are managing to to find them so fast? :D

Going through the bundles one by one for all the stores in Connaught! Nightmare!

Finical wrote: »
    Is there a way you are managing to to find them so fast? :D

Going through the bundles one by one for all the stores in Connaught! Nightmare!

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1447947
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1473825

Refresh and repeat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Drogheda one is gone grrrhhh I'm just around the corner an all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

anyone know about ordering from amazon.de? Will they deliver to ireland and if so will there be extra vat charges etc on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 hands211

so it seems like the best bet is to try to reserve on Argos.ie at like 7-8 in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 snf99

Preorder for argos Sligo expiring today.
    Won't be able to make it there so first PM will get it.

***GONE***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Have a reservation code for Carlow if anyone wants to swap for something in Limerick or thereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Anyone has a reservation no. for Limerick or Cork and can't make it, please PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone have a reservation for Argos in Kerry??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cyberwolfkorn

Anything in Clare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mulliboy

Anyone with a Argos Reservation for Monaghan or Cavan and not using it lemme know please! Pm me. Would be greatly appreciated.
    I was one of the ones that was told by Argos in Monaghan and Cavan all last week that Argos were definitely not doing reservations so it was a first come first serve basis! Boy was I a bit disappointed come yesterday morning when staff told me they had all been "Reserved". Argos made some mess of that!

So please, anyone not using there reservation, pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sjmc

Make that another let down by cavan\monaghan. Id love s reservation no. Aswell but not holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Along with what other posters have said here,I also heard that fresh stock will be arriving in stores in about 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Pacifico wrote: »
    Have a reservation code for Carlow if anyone wants to swap for something in Limerick or thereabouts?

Actually make that Cavan! PM if interested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 gon250

any place to get one??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

If anyone has a spare code for around the connaught area that they can't make it to i could take it off your hands, thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13 UB_1

anyone fancy a swap? just picked up a knack bundle but looking for fifa/killzone/assains.

Have reservation code for Killzone Bundle in Dundalk, has to be got today though. PM if interested

Gone, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

What time do the reservations run out, is it close of business or 24 hours from when they order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

What time do the reservations run out, is it close of business or 24 hours from when they order?

Close of business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

L5 wrote: »
    Close of business
    Cheers for that! Fed up of refreshing at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mulliboy

Anyone with a Argos Reservation for Monaghan or Cavan/Dundalk and not using it lemme know please! Pm me. Would be greatly appreciated.
    I was one of the ones that was told by Argos in Monaghan and Cavan all last week that Argos were definitely not doing reservations so it was a first come first serve basis! Boy was I a bit disappointed come yesterday morning when staff told me they had all been "Reserved". Argos made some mess of that!

So please, anyone not using there reservation, pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Anyone want to swap a game here? Have knack but looking for anything else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Lads, keep a good luck out on Argos around 7 or so. Clearly, plenty people with reservations have not bought so theres bound to be a quite a few around the country.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement