Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sjmc

Massive thanks to alf66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Anyone want to swap a game here? Have knack but looking for anything else

Same boat as myself. The amount of them on Adverts haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Would you be able to trade in?? Xtra vision maybe?

Would you be able to trade in?? Xtra vision maybe?

I was told in Gamestop I'd only get €25 credit for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Sarz91 wrote: »

That's poor!

• Advertisement

That's poor!

Ye although the guy asked what shop I got it in (as if it somehow had a bearing on the price). Still a bit of a joke to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keithritchie

A little off topic but maybe someone can help. Anyone any idea what the trade in value of a 160gb ps3 slim is in gamestop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

A little off topic but maybe someone can help. Anyone any idea what the trade in value of a 160gb ps3 slim is in gamestop?

80e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

No.....

God love the scalpers. Even worse than I imagined it before launch :pac: if anyone knows of a place in Dublin with consoles or an unpicked up pre order I'd be awful grateful, its for my friend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

pretty sure boards isn't for auctions...

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Is there any point in pre-ordering now? Obviously I'd preferably want one before Christmas but are the shops going to get ones in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Is there any point in pre-ordering now? Obviously I'd preferably want one before Christmas but are the shops going to get ones in?

I preordered on Amazon to be safe. The knack bundles and Killzone bundles say they will be delivered before xmas. They don't charge your card till they are shipped.

I will continue looking in stores in the mean time and should I pick one up I'll cancel my Amazon order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bicbudha

I could not give a ****.

I'd think you could still get one for christmas. Be like now, argos still won't be taking pre orders :pac:

bicbudha wrote: »
    I could not give a ****.

Well you'll be banned soon and your post deleted so may as well stop wasting your time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bicbudha

your friend should have queued for 10 hours like I did then

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Scalpers, a great bunch of people they are.

IrishIrish wrote: »
    I preordered on Amazon to be safe. The knack bundles and Killzone bundles say they will be delivered before xmas. They don't charge your card till they are shipped.

I will continue looking in stores in the mean time and should I pick one up I'll cancel my Amazon order.

They're £550 though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

If anyone has a reservation for Castlebar their not using, can I have it please? :D

• Advertisement

They're £550 though?

O yeh sorry. I forgot about this. When I ordered my Killzone Bundle I got it for 389 pounds. Then4 hours later (yesterday afternoon) I went to order one for my brother and the price had gone up 100 pounds! I ordered him the Solus console which was still 350 pounds at the time although that one is not guarenteed to be delivered before xmas.

I would be very confident the shops will have plenty of stock in time for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keithritchie

your friend should have queued for 10 hours like I did then

Queue for 10 hours just to sell it? What a waste

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

That's poor!
    Ye although the guy asked what shop I got it in (as if it somehow had a bearing on the price). Still a bit of a joke to be honest.

There'll be a lot of traded in copies on the shelves over the next week or two let alone the by Christmas, hence the measly trade in price. Well, that plus it's Gamestop too. The amount of second hand copies here in the US already is crazy.
    I could not give a ****.

Well aren't you lovely :pac:

Who queues for 10 hours? I started queuing at 6, got my console around half 12. 10 hours is just mad.

I could not give a ****.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

checkargos saying ''Unknown Stock' beside Drogheda and Portlaoise now for Killzone bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

For all the people trying to rip people off, there are some genuine nice people out there thankfully!

Just want to say a massive thanks to elsparko on here.

Gave me his reservation code as he couldn't make it to Castlebar and the brother collected it there about an hour and half a go.

Can't say thanks enough to you. Hope you somehow get one man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does unknown status mean phoning will get reservation, never see any change in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Does adverts.ie allow for selling things over what they were bought for?
    Fellas on adverts looking for 650+ for ps4

• Advertisement

What does unknown status mean?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement