Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

What happens if you reserve over the phone? A code wasn't read out or anything, do I get a text?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

how did you manage to reserve 2 in seperate stores? hardly through that joke of an automated phone service??

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Arciphel wrote: »
    Lads, I have two Knack bundles reserved, one in Killarney and one in Sligo. I am in Dublin so looking for somebody to swap a reservation with, anywhere in the greater Dublin area will do me. Cheers!

How'd you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Lads, I have two Knack bundles reserved, one in Killarney and one in Sligo. I am in Dublin so looking for somebody to swap a reservation with, anywhere in the greater Dublin area will do me. Cheers!

If you dont use or swap the Killarney one can I please have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

alot of unknown status atm any chance more could pop up or will check argos stay like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Pmd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Days 298 wrote: »
    If you dont use or swap the Killarney one can I please have it.

You sure can buddy :) PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

What does unknown status mean? System is crashing I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Notorious93

Got a knack bundle reserved for wexford, any one have a reservation for cork or tipp or near that they want to swap.. If I dont get a swap il give this reservation away on monday morning.. no pm's please asking for me to give it away to them until i put up another post monday morning saying its there for the taking.

Got a knack bundle reserved for wexford, any one have a reservation for cork or tipp or near that they want to swap.. If I dont get a swap il give this reservation away on monday morning.. no pm's please asking for me to give it away to them until i put up another post monday morning saying its there for the taking.

I'll take on monday if u dont get a swap lad!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

reserved one for dublin just there. says have until end of 2nd december to collect. should i go in sunday just to be safe or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

Use the 01 2161616 number to reserve. Was faultless for me when site keep crashing yesterday. You will need store code from back of argos book.

ianburke wrote: »
    reserved one for dublin just there. says have until end of 2nd december to collect. should i go in sunday just to be safe or what?

Where u from?

leex wrote: »
    Use the 01 2161616 number to reserve. Was faultless for me when site keep crashing yesterday. You will need store code from back of argos book.

Dammit.:o

Ian is a Sligo reservation any use for you, swap for Dublin one?

dublin mate reserved for stephens green but worried it will be gone if i leave it til monday eventhough says its reserved til end of the 2nd.

dublin mate reserved for stephens green but worried it will be gone if i leave it til monday eventhough says its reserved til end of the 2nd.

Shouldnt unless a staff hides it or someone guesses your code :pac:

Ian is a Sligo reservation any use for you, swap for Dublin one?

Ah dude im from sligo...and i can swap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

Go in asap...they can't be trusted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone have a dublin one they're not using?

• Advertisement

cheers lads. will try my best to get it tomorrow so. will let u know how i get on if i can go in

gep91 wrote: »
    Ah dude im from sligo...and i can swap :(

Yeah but a code from Killarney which is no use to me :rolleyes:

Yeah but a code from Killarney which is no use to me :rolleyes:

I know :( will u keep.me in mind? If u cnt swap

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

been trying phone / site for last 3 hours... f*** it anyways,

if anyone has a res code for dublin I'd be grateful.. either way I'm off to curl up in the fetal position ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

no reserves in swords or omni showing up guess thats that for tonight lol

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The JMC

gep91 wrote: »
    I know :( will u keep.me in mind? If u cnt swap

Are you in Sligo Town? I might be able to help you with a PS4, gimme some time.

The JMC wrote: »
    Are you in Sligo Town? I might be able to help you with a PS4, gimme some time.

Yes...thank u mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

i anyone has a code for waterford, wexford or kilkenny i would be very humble and grateful to accept -- thank you

I've been buying various $hit for christmas and other occasions for the last 20years but I've never experienced the difficulty in getting a product as I have a PS4.

I hope it lives up to its hype.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

PS3 wasn't this bad :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement